Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

I am not good at writing stories but this is my first attempt to make something. It is a bit long, but I hope you like it.Icon_wink

As the moon rises in the cold and bitter night sky, a young lady trained in the art of swordsmanship drew her sword. She stared at its cold, slender, yet beautifully shining blade, contemplating as to why something so beautiful may be the cause of a world of pain. Sighing deeply unable to answer herself she sheathed the blade covering its shining face, preventing it from radiating the beauty of the full moon.

Next to her hand lies a small paper, fluttering in the gentle autumn breeze. On it three letters were written, ?Report to the Master IMMEDIATELY?. With a sad face, and a heavy heart, she steel herself and collect her belongings and kissed her little sister farewell. She gently shut the heavy wooden doors behind her and headed for the Amatsu castle.

As any member of the samurai family would, she bows to the Daimyo and requested for her orders. The answer from the foolhardy warlord was swift and firm, ?We are at war with the Republic of Schubaltzwald! They have sent ships from their ally?s city of Alberta and has blocaded our port making it impossible for shipments of food to enter! WE MUST DESTROY THEM AT ALL COST!!!?

Once again, the rich and corrupt Rekenber Corp. has once again influenced the government of Schubaltzwald Republic to try and destroy economic competitors.

Motoko has been given the command of the third foot elite infantry by the Daimyo. To any other warrior it?s a reason to celebrate for such honour, but she knows that she has to lead her comrades to a place where many would never return.

Motoko is a sword-master, but she is one of a few who never spill another human?s blood. She is a dedicated Shinto priestess warrior sworn to protect the righteous and most importantly defend the innocent.

Whilst the darkness still clouds the sky before dawn, she prays to the gods and meditated under a waterfall like she does every morning. But the bitter chill of autumn and the whispers of the demons of war made her heart ace like being plunged into a lake of thousand knives. Deep in her heart is still the underlying hope that she does not have to go through with the battle.

Soon enough, as the orange glow brings bitter warmth on the soon-to-be-red earth, she begin the painful ceremony of preparation. Soon enough, as she and her small band of warriors stood on the shores, the army of Schubaltzwald Republic showed themselves on the horizon on their rowboats as they try to land.

It soon began to feel like time has just died. As arrows flock in the heavens, darkening red morning sky, men and women?s screams began to ring and drum on everyone?s ears. The acrid stench of fresh blood is something that none can hide. Then, the battle began. As the row boats lands on the shores of Amatsu, screams grew louder, louder and louder.

The invading army is ruthless, taking no prisoner and slaying all in their path. Many warriors and civilians alike were slain in the fight. These soldiers are something else, they do not tire and they appear to have superhuman endurance and strength.

?They aren?t human!? said a voice. This surprised everyone as it came from the tavern. The town was supposed to have been evacuated with civilians hiding either within the castle or near the shrine in the forest nearby.

?These Renkenber people have gone too far, they?ve created monsters from victims of war. They are once one of us, soldiers who serves peace, justice and freedom. But now they are minions of a corrupt heart? said a man in heavy black armour. ?We need to take the wounded and the trapped civilians to safety first! Can you two please buy us some time.? indicating to a warrior in white and a beautiful lady with a graceful, white blue falcon.

With the sun now scorching the red soil, the battle has taken its toll upon the people of Amatsu. Behind the castle walls, groans of wounded soldiers can be heard from every corner.
?This ends here? exclaimed Motoko with a new found determination. To her this war is no longer just a war to defend her hometown; it has become a war to protect the innocent.

The band of warriors she met at the tavern agreed. This time Renkenber Crop. has gone too far.

As night falls, the first winter snow began to fall. Taking the oath to end this evil and defend the innocent, Motoko and her new comrades prepared themselves once more. Like the shadow of death, they silently attacked the invading army?s camp. Purging the dark beasts that has stolen human forms to devour the world as they head for the city of Lightzenhaltsen to end the abomination born into the world from Renkenber Crop.?s human experiments.
07-26-2006 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Storys are great but it would be cool iff hade more!!! Icon_twisted

gms should post to Icon_idea

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2006 08:39 AM by Pyronic.)
08-29-2006 08:39 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Pyronic Wrote:gms should post to Icon_idea

I got one there somewhere if I recall ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-29-2006 09:38 AM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

The GM's met together created the land of heRO and ruled over it as GM's? ...Icon_neutral
08-29-2006 02:45 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Whats wrong with that story Icon_question

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-29-2006 02:53 PM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

RE:??*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

GM-Pandora Wrote:Whats wrong with that story Icon_question

Mine? I used GM's twice. Icon_redface
08-29-2006 08:28 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

lol thats a great story Icon_biggrin

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
09-07-2006 03:23 AM
Hina Offline

I guess i can post my older rp story.
i revised it a bit...
Can you guess who's in it? XD

Long ago the Evil God Erebos roamed the lands of rune Midgard,
Terrorizing everything he could

While the God of love and light, Thea desperately tried to protect the citizens of the world.

Erebos furiously kept attacking everything beautiful and pure in the world.
Thea, facing the end of her days, un-able to keep the world pure devised a plan in desperate hopes to save the last good in the world.
She took her heart that was purest of pure and used it against Erebos
in an attempt to destroy them both. The gem being as pure as it was,
Had all but destroyed Erebos. As powerful as it was Erebos was not defeated, but weakened to the point of where he fled far into the earth. Un-able to continue his evil, he used his remaining powers to create a substitute to continue his evil ways?. A brilliant beam of fire cast forth and a beautiful woman with long gorgeous black hair emerged?As beautiful as she was, she was nothing but as maniacal as the concept of evil itself.

Thea was close to death, to save the good in the world, she sacrificed herself to make another pure heart. Not to destroy, but to make a pure being to continue the good in the world...

After her death rune-midgard went into a dark age of war and famine,
people and monsters alike were at war with themselves and everyone else. After the fighting died down after all the fighting, the pure stone created by Thea, Crumbled into the earth, and a Plant began to grow.
Over time, the plant became a stem, then a flower, then after many a years, a giant tree that was able to hold the world of rune-midgard in its gigantic branches. A few months after the tree had grown; a woman was discovered within a giant flower covered pod by a group of adventurers. She had long flowing pink hair, and a mysterious aura radiated about her???
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2006 12:43 AM by Hina.)
09-29-2006 12:43 AM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

*taking notes*

Wait until I bring out ze storie,Icon_wink or ze disapointementIcon_razz... anyway thanks for the ideas Hina and good, simple background.Icon_biggrin

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
09-29-2006 02:11 AM
Former-GM-Bane Offline

Cold... no light... cast out like all of my brethren.

Yet I feel... a pull... I'm slowly falling down... or is it rising up?

Blind and idiotic, that is what we are in this prison... this prison somehow released me... birthed me... an incomplete soul.

Warmth... a blinding flash... dragged in this weird shell... am I... human?

No, I am still demon... although I have been given flesh by my Lord and Master, Erebos. I have to do his bidding, just like all of his servants on this forsaken land... Rune-Midgard.

I am here as a watcher though, not a conqueror. Those marked by Erebos can indeed sometime benefit from my wisdom, and even from my help, from time to time.

But there are edicts that even I can't transgress... and the servants of Thea still remain strong... and amongst them the most brilliant of angel, the most blessed of Maiden. She-Who-Serves-The-Box... that is what we call her down in the Pits of Hell. You know her as Pandora here.

I still have to follow the edicts she calls down from the Heavens. So at times I'll even have to help and guide the followers of Light. But don't get me wrong, I still know for sure that you worms will be defeated by our Forces in due time...

Brace yourself, weep and despair... for I am the Herald of Erebos, the vanguard of his armies... soon you will all be cleansed in the searing flames of Chaos.

May Erebos cleanse you in the searing flames of Chaos.
10-05-2006 12:56 PM