Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Games Are Totally Awesome, And You Totally Had To Go Out Of Your Way To Buy?
Seil Offline
Hi floor!  Make me a sammich!

What Games Are Totally Awesome, And You Totally Had To Go Out Of Your Way To Buy?

And are totally sitting on your shelf collecting dust? This goes for movies, too. I've got a ton of movies sitting on my shelf right now, movies that I love and will defend to the death, constantly telling everyone how awesome they are.... and yet I haven't seen any of them since I bought them.

You go to the video store, you rent a movie, you decide that it's awesome, you go out of your way to buy it and.... then what? Now you can write your name in the dust that it's collected. D'you guys have this problem?

Seil - Acolyte
03-16-2008 12:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

RE: What Games Are Totally Awesome, And You Totally Had To Go Out Of Your Way To Buy?

yes Icon_cry Rent for movies happened like that curse you you talented musical. and for games well I'd say Heavenly sword did that to me was so stunning but sadly so short ><

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-16-2008 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply