• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great Fairy Auction- March
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Great Fairy Auction- March

This Month's Auction: Mar 28th, 8:30 PM server time

Info link: Great Fairy Auction

Summary of new changes:

-introduced a new permanent service: Win the auction using zeny for the donation service package, and GM-Pandora will perform one of the donator's service for you that normally is only available to those who donated $5!

-the two items that go along with our usual Fairy Wings have been modified to be item packages that target the less wealthy crowd of heRO. This month, the two packages are:

# Quest Feather Pack (100 feather, 100 feather of bird, 3 red feather, 3 blue feather, 20 soft feather)

# Cooking Pack (1 Fantastic Cooking Set, 10 Royal Cooking Set, 20 Professional Cooking Set)

-base price for the 2 wings remain at 1 mil while increments still remain at 100k per call. The base price for the other three items will be at 100k, and each increment will be lowered to 25k instead.

Got comments?

Do it now, as we have given plenty of time in advance for players to give suggestion, comments, or also participate to let Pixie auction off a few of their own items too. If you got a complaint, do it now or forever hold your peace Icon_smile

03-16-2008 10:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

RE: Great Fairy Auction- March

prevent someone from spending obscene amounts of money and buying the majority of the auction.??I.E. block bloody once he's spent 50m.

EDIT: not taht I'm trying to be mean about it, but someone with huge money more then the rest of the server's population can make the auction extremely unfair.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2008 11:17 PM by Rhino_Man.)
03-16-2008 11:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

If he spent the bomb amount of zeny every time and make enough zeny again to do so next month, I honestly don't see why we bar any particular individual from the auction.

03-16-2008 11:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I just feel the same person shouldn't be able to get the Pixie Wings over and over again. Because you only make one set to begin with each month, and they are an exclusive item to the auction, more than one or two players should obtain them.

I have no other complaints, because I don't care how much one spends at the auction or whatever, that's a choice factor really.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-16-2008 11:40 PM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Target the less wealthy crowd of heRO? Sounds good to me. Icon_lol

[Image: 20zs9kw.gif]
WOW. That Cooking Pack was made for me.

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
03-16-2008 11:51 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

I think that if your good enough to make more money then everyone else the way that bloody did you deserve to rule auctions seriously don't cry guys you could all do the same thing bloody is doing except he did it first and he does it the best. don't cry cause he is the king of economy..

Yes fairy wings are made once a month and bloody could probably buy like infinite pairs but unless you can sell them back to other players I highly doubt Bloody would buy more then he absolutely needed as long as I have known him he only gets what he and maiden need and what can bring a profit so once he gets his fill he'll probably let you guys get the rest of the fairy wings. and like I said A: he Worked damn hard B: why don't you guys just try to make more?

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-17-2008 02:06 AM
Kikumaru Offline
I believe!

I don't have anything against Bloody either, honestly. He's a pretty good guy and seems to know what he's doing when it comes to making money, apparently. I will provide a hypothetical situation though:

If the same person kept coming to an auction every month and bought a limited edition item which you could only get once a month, then you'd probably stop showing up at the auction. You'd eventually say, "Pfft..why am I even bothering? He's going to win anyway".

So I can see where you guys are coming from, honestly. The fact of the matter remains..he is pretty much in control of the economy since he has ridiculous (undetermined) amounts of zeny and he COULD probably buy everything in every shop on the server right now, PLUS buy everything at the auction if he wanted to.

What he decides to do with his money is fine. There's nothing we can do about it. We wouldn't want people telling us what to do with our money, so I don't really see the point in acting that way towards him either. Although, I still understand why it is seen as a little unfair. I mean..who wants to go to an auction that the richest man on the server is attending, really? Thinking

[Image: NagatoYuki.gif]
Nagato Yuki: Level 68/35 (Professor)
[Image: Kaiji-1.jpg]
Anime currently watching: Kaiji
03-17-2008 02:56 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Not targeting Bloody dearest Sekaru, I'm talking on a grand scheme of things. I am just saying if you gunna make these super wings hard to get wings only with zeny in game can get, you should let only each person be able to get one of each Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-17-2008 02:57 AM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Good, no OCAs
03-17-2008 05:57 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Sekaru Wrote:Yes fairy wings are made once a month and bloody could probably buy like infinite pairs but unless you can sell them back to other players I highly doubt Bloody would buy more then he absolutely needed as long as I have known him he only gets what he and maiden need and what can bring a profit
+1
'nuff said
03-17-2008 06:52 AM