Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gunslinger info/help
X-Kalibur Offline

Gunslinger info/help

Thus far I've been having much fun on the server, despite being totally unfamiliar with everything on the whole. I chose Gunslinger as my profession as, well, I love guns Sweat

I've looked around at various sites for information pertaining to them but have only found minimal amounts. In the mean while I've managed to attain base level 59 and job level... 36? 37? something to that effect.
I've been focusing mostly on Dex and some into Agi and using revolvers. Any recommendations on what to do with my skill points? I still have 30 some coming to me and I've spent my current ones maxing out Single Action and ... (I keep wanting to call it Double Tap) Chain action. The remaining points I used to max out Coin Flip and pick up Coin Fling, Magical Bullet, Triple Action, and level Snake Eyes to 5, and I've been putting points into Trigger Happy Shot.

Also I've been making due with Metalings and Geographers, but is there something better I should be thinking about taking on? Currently I'm using a Crimson Bolt +6 (yeah, I have no clue how to get the materials to make a Garrison).

I apologize in advance for my verbosity, I tried to break it up and make it easy on the eyes Icon_smile
03-17-2008 06:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

RE: Gunslinger info/help

skip magic bullet, it's about as useful as Phantasmal arrow for archer class is, get triple action it's not bad, snake eyes maxed, get flip coin maxed and don't worry about fling coin.??Get bullet shower maxed out, and work towards getting desperado as it's the gunslinger's single most powerful attack, too bad it's melee.

EDIT: stats are fine, but you might wanna get some vit for later on for survivability.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2008 07:06 PM by Rhino_Man.)
03-17-2008 07:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply