Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
only concerns americans
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

only concerns americans

this is really a useless post but im bored and i completely understand if the GM's delete it due to its controversial nature. Ive made up my mind on the upcomeing presidential election and here is why.

Americans, as a rule, reject hypocrites. That is why I would venture to say millions of frustrated Americans, democrats, independents and republicans alike, found Senator Obama?s speech this week to be one of the most disturbing displays of arrogant subterfuge in the history of American politics.

It was Barack Obama ?s hypocrisy which was ?on trial? this past week ? a presidential candidate claiming to be a Uniter of all, yet, who had, in reality, for twenty years, been financially and politically supporting one of the most hate filled racists Americans had ever witnessed. Yet in a politically strategic and defiant contretemps, somehow, instead of providing the profound apology and explanation that all Americans DESERVED to hear, Senator Obama, in the guise of being ?straight forward?, chose instead to hide behind a smokescreen of ?holier than thou? Harvard Law School doubletalk. In the entire length of giving his 5000 word speech, he never seemed to bat an eye at the hypocrisy of blaming other Americans for being racist when it was his active support of a racist as well as a racist organization which had brought everyone to the room and televisions screens in the first place. What a frightening master of duplicity.

In the vernacular, Senator Obama royally SHAFTED the American public. In order to save himself, he not only threw his white grandmother under the bus, he threw all Americans under the bus by causing us to doubt, question and feel quilt over what we, as a society, have not yet fully overcome or become. The issue that morning was not about the broad state of race in America; the issue was why he, a Presidential candidate, had actively engaged in a campaign of racism, and, make no mistake, helping to pay the salary of a hate filled anti-American racist for twenty years is engaging in full blown racism. However, the majority of the media and press ignored the profound ?bump? of the wheels as Senator Obama rolled onward and instead, they went along for the ride ? their daily ?feel good? ride up to the top of the now very familiar ?Mt. Audacity? or what simple, truthful, hard working Americans, who see through hypocrisy like to call, ?Mt. You?ve got to be Kidding Me? or ?Mt. Oh, No, You Didn?t?.

The irony of Obama?s speech was that he never seemed to make the connection that the overwhelming majority of Americans attend religious houses which do not speak a message of hate, but rather attend houses of worship that teach of love and the importance of loving one?s enemies as you love yourself. The majority of Christian Americans do not attend houses of worship where there is a black agenda or a white agenda or a Hispanic agenda, etc. ? there is only the agenda of teaching, to the best of their ability, what they believe to be the word of Christ, the majority of Americans do not attend houses of worship where our spiritual leaders stand before their congregations and graphically mimic the act of sex, in the most carnal of ways, just for the purpose of humiliating and denigrating another human being of a different ethnicity. The overwhelming majority of spiritual leaders in America do not speak profanity or epithets about other ethnicities from the pulpit while claiming to teach the ministry of Jesus who gave his life for all of mankind. Unlike Senator Obama, the majority of Americans do NOT turn over our hard earned money to pay the salary and line the till of racist hate mongers; in fact, despite Senator Obama?s audacious delusion that he has the moral authority to chastise and enlighten Americans, the truth is that, unlike himself, the overwhelming majority of Americans do not condone racism, do not support racists or racist organizations of any kind. We already knew prior to the ?Enlightenment of Barack Obama? that we as a society had not yet achieved racial Xanadu and complete harmony, but the issue wasn?t about us that morning ? it was about Senator Obama?s complicity in promoting racism in America.

How does one kill the hate filled beast named ?Racism?? You STOP FEEDING it. And this is a beast that deserves to be killed for it is the act of RACISM and not any particular ?race? which is the true culprit and has been responsible for the majority of evil across ALL cultures and ethnicities since the existence of mankind. All ethnicities have suffered under the yoke of racism and all ethnicities have inflicted racism on other cultures. The horror and atrocities of man pitted against man because of racism and prejudice is exactly why we must stop rationalizing it; stop explaining it, stop condoning it, stop giving it a voice, stop giving it an audience, stop applauding it, stop housing it, stop coaxing it, stop nurturing it and most of all, stop rewarding it with money from our pockets. Yes, each and every one of us, regardless of the color of our skin, must stop feeding into it and stop letting it feed off of us.

Senator Obama, apparently didn?t or wouldn?t heed this wisdom. The motives for that only he can answer, but on which many can speculate. The more important question is how Senator Obama could muster enough arrogance to act as the judge and jury of American racism in light of his own role in helping to promote racial tension in this country that he claims he as the ?judgment? to lead.

In patronizing fashion, Senator Obama gave lip service to Americans being on the right path, however, as a leader, it is profoundly telling that he mainly focused on lack and guilt vs. the tremendous accomplishments that we, as a society have made in less than fifty years. However for him to focus on all that Americans have been doing right regarding racism would have shone a light on all that he, and his church were doing WRONG and this is not the type of enlightenment Barack Obama was willing to risk. Although our society still has much to work on, a true leader would have acknowledged that there has never been a society in the history of mankind that has encompassed under one government such a vast array of varying ethnicities, cultures and religions as the United States of America. Yet, even with that immense challenge, there has been no country that has made such profound strides of racial progress, in such a comparatively short amount of time.

Senator Obama did not seem to make the crucial link that the very REASON Americans have come so far, so quickly is because the majority of Americans, unlike himself and Rev. Wright, take personal responsibility for our role in this society and through our daily actions try to live a life respecting all ethnicities, and when we fail, we strive to do better for to do otherwise would give way to hate, which is a power of destruction vs. love which is the only force which has the power to heal. We know that we have not yet reached that hill of total brotherhood of which Martin Luther King spoke, but we have made a fast and swift journey toward trying to get to that destination. For this reason, it was audacious of Senator Obama to chastise and enlighten Americans about racism when he and others who have financially and politically supported racism, have been the very ones who have put up roadblocks and delayed this trek to that much anticipated promised land; a land promised to not one ?race? but the brotherhood of ALL mankind.

Although Senator Obama has now denounced and rejected Reverend Wright?s actions, what about his own actions of twenty years? Senator Obama admits he could not tear himself away from this racist leader or his organization. What would that portend for America if our leader feels that loyalty to an individual or organization, even when one knows it is wrong, is more important than walking away (however difficult) in the interest of standing up for what he/she knows to be in the best interests of the American public at large?

In light of the moral racial transgressions that were going on in that church for twenty years, why, did Senator Obama not step forward and give a speech to that congregation about the state of racism within their own church community?

Why does someone who ?says? they are not a racist, join a highly racist ?church?, provide the Black Pather organization a link on their official web site and remain in an organization who gives out lifetime achievement awards to a anti Semetic and anti American racist?

How can Senator Obama truthfully say that he is qualified to lead our country of millions, which consists of countless ethnicities, when for twenty years he was unable to influence just one man to stop his hate filled mission to keep racism alive, burning and festering?

?We cannot hold a torch to light another?s path without brightening our own?. Martin Luther King

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
03-24-2008 12:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: only concerns americans

I wont delete it, you know we don't support racism on hero. Just thread lightly when speaking politics, it's touchy sometimes.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-24-2008 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Old black panthers leaders were all assasinated.

Democracy is the dictatorship of the majority.

Big winners are the media.

Welcome to the 21th century.

'Nuff said.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2008 12:36 PM by Général_Argos.)
03-24-2008 12:30 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

I prefer bias against (rather than) racism.

It covers the same people, and everybody gets to join in.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
03-24-2008 04:48 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

We are not a full democracy, we're a democratic republic Krim. :o

Anyway, I didn't see this speech honestly, but it has greatly changed my opinion of Mr. Obama if this is truly how he feels on such issues. I cannot side myself with a man who is willing to, as you also say go with "loyalty to an individual or organization, even when one knows it is wrong, is more important than walking away (however difficult) in the interest of standing up for what he/she knows to be in the best interests of the American public at large"

I was already pretty certain I would be voting McCain in this election but I almost don't wanna give Obama a try after this crap Icon_sad

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-24-2008 05:28 PM
Fayth Offline
Grand Inquisitor

lol.. did you see McCain's victory speech... lmao.

Vote Huckabee. Because Chuck Norris would.

[Image: 2001838130831427569_rs.jpg]
03-24-2008 06:07 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

nah i missed it maybe i can google it and pick it up somewhere online
Weird i missed it cause my TV has been stuck on news for like 2 days Icon_razz.

Well ive found snippets and from what ive seen of it i mostly agree.What bothers me the most about these canadates is that not a single one has yet to address why im paying $3.20 a gallon for gas and what they plan on doing to fix it.Weve advanced far enough technologically as a nation to build nuclear power plants without fear of a minor or Chernobyl type of disaster.I do not understand why no new refineries have been built in 20 years. Was it that they thought maybe the nuke plants would slow our population growth to the point of not needing more petroleum in a 20 year time frame? Hillary is the only one so far to address economic issues but she left out this one point. I have no idea how she can possibly believe she can pull the troops out of iraq in her first 60 days in office either. I dont believe that for a second.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2008 06:33 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
03-24-2008 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

the only people that make it up to a presidential elections are idiots and cutthroats because only an idiot would be oblivious enough of the chaos they ensue to remain president and a cutthroat simply eliminates all his competition

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-24-2008 11:17 PM
wussypuff Offline
dancin' like a MONKEY!!!!!!!!

totally voting obama.

if you're an uninsured, not taken care of by mommy and daddy, living in the real world working adult you probably know why. having lived in another country i know what healthcare SHOULD be and how it in nearly every way outshines what we have in the US.

thank god i married a brit...i can move back to england should things turn worse (which is a 95% possibility in my eyes)

i really like a politician who won't take money from lobbyists and special interest groups (aka medical companies/tobacco comapanies/the rest that are degrading and screwing our minimum wage to still not cover our basic poverty level)

is he perfect? no.

are any of them?

but i find him to be the lesser of all evils.

(btw: if you're basing obama on this "speech" do some research to find out the real facts....however, that is true of ALL candidates. NEVER put opinion on one input...do your homework on all of them)

[Image: Gardenfishing2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2008 04:10 AM by wussypuff.)
03-30-2008 04:09 AM