Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The king of Hats...
xMADx Offline

The king of Hats...

ok so i'm not even sure this is where i should be putting this thread but well, correct mi if i am wrong, anyway!
Basicaly the qustion is simple, which hats, particularly hatter's and custom hats are the most wanted? which ones would be worth the most, and for the sad part, which ones are wanted-worth the least?
I know this greatly depends on each individual and his-her tastes and needs, but there clearly are some that are extremely more popular than others and i have come to wonder, which ones are the best?
So we'll make it simple, just say which hat(s) you prefer-want-need and after some votings we should have a good idea of those that come back most often. putting the price you estimate the hat to be worth (to you personnaly or what it should be sold for publicly) would be a good indicator too.
So i'll begin with mi most favorites:

-Flying Angel (been told to be worth ''ridiculous'' amounts...)

-Dolor mask (Never even seen a real one so i'd say around 5M, might be rare and look awesome but damn it sucks X_x)

-Crooked hat (around 2M)

-Geffen helm (around 2M)

-Hatter's hat (as in the hat named Hatter's hat...not all of the...y'know what i mean >_<...2M)

-Lucky-o-Irish (+5 luck is kinda pretty sweet for a helm and beside i've never seen one of those...so rarity+awesomeness+being actually useful=close to 15M to mi)

And i guess that's it...don't really have any i hate so thats pretty much all i have to say. So anyway, go on and tell us your list! maybe eventually we'll be able to crown a hat the king of all hats and everyone will want it because it'll be officially be know as such, and so it'll go back to being a mere hat once everyone has it's own and we'll have to do another survey to crown another king of hats and so on and so on until the end of eternity! yeah that'll be fun *stares in blank and whispers to himself*
03-27-2008 03:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
noah18cars Offline
The Dude With The Car And The Hair.

RE: The king of Hats...

By 2M I hope you mean 20mil

Zboy Nubcake Clown
Fathom Nubcake Monk
Other Nubcakes
Stupid is the new cool. Go with it.

[Image: priceless3yj.gif]
03-27-2008 04:06 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Do you mean only hatter?

Amongst my favorite are Blessed/Cursed helms but they are not tradeable, therefor have no value in zeny.

From hatter most expensive is proably Alice Doll, followed closely by Flying Angel. I've seen people offer 10M for alice doll.

Dolor mask I've seen on Maiden only, I think she might be the only one who has it currently.

Crooked hat is worth more, luck o irish i worth less, in my opinion.

Twin Bunnies are cute ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-27-2008 04:07 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

People sell hatters card 500k, don't tell me that the best hatters hat worth 2m...please x_P

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
03-27-2008 04:15 PM
xMADx Offline

hmm, upon closer inspection, my prices are as wrong as a 5 years old talking about quantum physics, but still the point is more to find the best hat rather than having mi evaluate them...'cuz...yeah if we do that i mean...well let's face it i failed mi economy class and...yeaaaaah.............I want a dolor mask!

And to answer Panda, no not only hatter's, just like...hats in general but since heRO's customs are so much fun...i included only those...other hats i just plain love are the gas mask and incubus horns but y'know...they not heRO custom and well...i'd feel sad if any of these 2 was crowned king of hats, 'cuz then we could'nt say to other servers ''GNA! we got the king of hats and you don't!!'' and that would be a sad thing to have to deprive ourselves of this joy now would'nt it? :D

heRO for the win! (now go vote too)

...what does Alice doll do? o.o
03-27-2008 04:49 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Generally I use Luck o Irish when I'm in TU mode, but I'm in FS mode right now

And all the offers people offered me for it even when I refused to sell to anyone, even if bloody decided to give all of his vast fortune to me, I never got offers above 4 mil.

I personally want a helm of hermes for looks, but yeah.

Sunglasses [1] and Glasses [1] are also high in demand and I've seen people offering anywhere from 18 to 50 mil for them over the main, and that was just after the hatter was implemented
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2008 06:03 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-27-2008 06:00 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

theres absolutely no doubt that the most valued by serious players (people who dont care about useless cute hats) is the slotted sunglasses and glasses. ask around among powerful players and you can find people offering upwards of 40-50mil

then of course the alice doll followed by crooked hat probably ive seen offers for alice doll around 25 mil and more for desperate buyers of crooked hat. Icon_razz

its pretty hard to gain accurate prices for the hats since theyre pretty rare but a few of the ones i think are valuable/useful are the advanced mini propeller and flying angel (more looks than anything else but its not awful)

i cant think of any other hats that are worth comparing to good normal headgears.

thats the beauty of the hatter you always pay almost 3 mil per try for the chance to strike gold with a godly hat. Icon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2008 11:47 PM by teOx.)
03-27-2008 11:33 PM
Lysander Offline

My favourite is the Hatter's Hat! Because it looks so flippin cool! and Fao got me one today, yay for her!! :D

I suppose that my favourite in terms of usefulness would have to be the advanced mini propeller. I would KILL to get my hands on one of those.
03-27-2008 11:55 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I feel that the HeRO ribbon, the one you can get for being dark or light, is not that great, they are just succubus horns with a different sprite. I feel because you cannot trade them, that they should be stronger...I hate that I got this from hatter's as my first hat.

The same for Majestic Fox King, its just an overglorified +2 int helm with a little more defense. This makes me sad for a custom, because there are several hatter's hats that give +2 int. I think it should also be doing more because it is a custom hat you can get from hatter's and most of the others ones are better.

I just feel customs you haveta kind of do some work for should be worth something I guess....but hats I really want are Advanced Mini Propeller and that Crooked Hat.

My fave hat when it comes to looks though would haveta be the Wandering Minstrel Hat, so glad I found one to buy for like 1.7mil o_o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-28-2008 05:14 PM
Seil Offline
Hi floor!  Make me a sammich!

Quote:From hatter most expensive is proably Alice Doll, followed closely by Flying Angel. I've seen people offer 10M for alice doll.

I never understood that. I like the Marionette Doll - it's roughly the same, but slotted, and it's easier to get. I would love to have either a Marionette Doll or Incubus Horns for my Priest.

Seil - Acolyte
03-28-2008 06:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply