Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
transcend job
kiri Offline

transcend job

when you are a high first class and u want to change into second class do u need xx/50? or u can u change immediately?

when you are a high second class and u want to transcend can u do it anytime? or do u need to be 90/xx?

thanks for ya help....whoever Icon_biggrin
03-27-2008 04:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: transcend job

When you're a high first class, you need xx/45 minimum to change to trans 2-1 or 2-2.

I'm not sure about your 2nd question... what do you mean high second class? If that means the likes of trans 2-1 and 2-2, that's the top of the ladder already.

03-27-2008 04:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xMADx Offline

from what i understand of the question my answer would be:
there is no ''high second class'' you go dirrectly from first to trans, ex: high novice-high thief-Assassin Cross.
and if i may suggest, when you are high first class, do go up to job lvl 50, the bonus skill points and +stats you get are undeniably necessary, you'll only regret it if you change to trans at jlvl 45 or so, i mean once you made it this far it would be a shame to tell yourself ''damn...i should have waited a bit'', 'cuz there's no getting those neat little bonus back once you're trans...
03-27-2008 05:04 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

You don't get bonus stats if you go to job 50, but you do get the 5 bonus skill points in comparison to changing at job 45.

03-27-2008 05:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xMADx Offline

oh really? i was certain of this...who told mi this so i can steal his cake? >Icon_sad
03-27-2008 05:13 PM
LucidTaZ Offline

The bonus stats depend on your job level, and your job level gets 0 when you change into Trans Second Class.

But you still get 5 skillpoints that you must spend in Trans First Class (that's right, you cannot save your Trans First skillpoints and spend them for Trans Second skills). That's definitely worth it.
03-27-2008 05:31 PM
kiri Offline

oh wait i get it now! sry didnt know that u skipped the second class and go straight to transcend...this is my first time playing without job change npcIcon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2008 06:32 PM by kiri.)
03-27-2008 06:09 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

It's fine to ask, glad you got your answer Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-27-2008 07:01 PM