Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hear me, hear me!
Sir Melot Offline
Leader of the Dark Allegiance

Hear me, hear me!

I wish to congratulate all my strong followers! Finally the light freaks get what they deserve!

A special congratulation to Averan, a wicked dark follower who obtained the Archdemon wings, final generation wings is the symbol of a true dark warrior!

Well, unlike those care bears, I wont be telling you guys senseless and unneeded information as we, to be honest, don't give a damn about it (don't we?).

Well anyways, I have asked Mystra to tag you along a nice little journey into the madness in which we are found of. Meet her at the Niflheim fountain April the 6th at 8 PM, server time. Show up dressed in the Evil Zone pallet, to prove your alignment.

As we like to repeatedly say, there are "benefits" in joining the right side, and you will receive some that night!

Dark will be showed mercy, Neutrals will be brainwashed and Light will be annihilated!
03-30-2008 06:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Hear me, hear me!

Yes, master will be pleased of us.

As stated by Melot, I'l be waiting at Niflheim's fountain, april the 6th at 8 PM Est, server time. Anyone showing without Evil Zone will be killed on sight. I'l be waiting....

[Image: Angel_of_Death.jpg]

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
03-31-2008 08:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply