Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
baby wings
Skripi Offline

RE: baby wings

I hate to bring back an old thread, but is anything going to be done about this? As is, these wings are pretty disappointing, and aren't worth getting nor wearing. It would be great if they were at least not worse than the angelic set.
03-05-2009 01:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wallee Offline

+10 to stats is worst than angeling set o.o since when?
03-05-2009 01:26 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Only if you are regular novice do you get the stats...this topic I think was about making the wings more useful to SN types o.O

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-05-2009 01:31 AM
Skripi Offline

RE:??baby wings

Aaronock Wrote:Only if you are regular novice do you get the stats...this topic I think was about making the wings more useful to SN types o.O

Exactly. They're great for novices, but lose their luster on SNs.
03-05-2009 10:52 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Double card effect is still okay.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
03-05-2009 11:29 AM
Skripi Offline

azurerogue Wrote:Double card effect is still okay.??

Yeah, if it was slotted that would be amazing. I also like the idea in this thread of just giving it the bonus of a pupa card or roda frog card in case they don't want do deal with the whole double card effect thing. Or, there has to be a way to make it only take up one equipment slot, right? Then having it slotted wouldn't overpowered and would allow for choice as to what card is used.
03-05-2009 01:23 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

i find it funny someone necro'ed my thread, though i will say as much that after having gotten the wings i'm actually quite liking them, mostly for their look (dark wings /slur), though i won't take away from the fact some boost could be given to them. i will still personally say boost SP for sure, say as much as 100sp.

actually i'd be willing to not worry about a card slot or SP if they were to do something silly like dropping low level fish at a fairly low chance (no more than 10% AT MOST, most likely 3-5% drop chance). but considering they are novice wings, something to apply to novice types, something ordinary, maybe something like +30 flee, or if you don't consider it too broken and if it could be done, use of second class skills, up to level 3 only (that means it could be only level 1 or level 2), but i would definitely like GM input on this though.
03-05-2009 03:27 PM
Wallee Offline

Cmon. The name say it all.they are *baby wings* wings which can be aquired only in NOVICE GROUND* they aint for supernovice. If you want slotted wings just do zodiac or ToH. If you want Magic attack or att power get your hand on pixies wings.

Theres no way there should be wings for a single class. other wise *Buying Alchemist wings aswell please*
03-05-2009 04:45 PM
Janicealvein Offline
heRO's Bridget

The novice wings should suck less for Super Novices regardless. There aren't any other wings that do anything good for SNs, even if they don't want the Angelic Set.

Janice! the inactive
03-05-2009 06:17 PM
Skripi Offline

Wallee Wrote:Cmon. The name say it all.they are *baby wings* wings which can be aquired only in NOVICE GROUND* they aint for supernovice. If you want slotted wings just do zodiac or ToH. If you want Magic attack or att power get your hand on pixies wings.

Theres no way there should be wings for a single class. other wise *Buying Alchemist wings aswell please*

Seriously? There are so may pieces of equipment that supernovices can't equip, but throwing them a bone is out of the question? I don't think they should be given anything overpowering, but a little something would be nice.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2009 06:32 PM by Skripi.)
03-05-2009 06:32 PM