Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AKI! What is this!
Eudoxie Offline
Dark Conjurer

AKI! What is this!

Aki you fraud!!!!

You promised me that with Skoll and his powerful Fire magic at my command, my powers will be further amplified to overcome both @#$%^&*( Light and Dark Heroes. That worthless pup failed to even help me in getting Hermerad's Gaia Wings or fight against the heroes.

You are a failure to live up to your own name as a powerful witch of Rune Midgard. I demand full compensation along with all of my magical artifacts and my zeny returned to me this instance as your deal is a total fraud and no where does it live up to what you claimed it to be.

I'll give you a short while to return everything, or else, dream on to think that you and your friends' Trial of Heroes later this week will go smoothly!

Dark Conjurer Eudoxie
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2008 03:10 AM by Eudoxie.)
04-16-2008 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: AKI! What is this!

lululuz noob Icon_smile
04-16-2008 03:11 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Nuuuuuu!!! I never can make it to one of the trials ;-;

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-16-2008 03:55 AM
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

I think someone has an attitude problem and needs to be showed who has the real power. Icon_evil

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
04-16-2008 06:49 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Or both of you just kill each other already and save the work that the Light Allegiance needs to do eventually anyway Icon_razz

04-16-2008 09:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Well quite frankly Eudoxie, our understanding was that our Heroes would gather the items on the list you gave me to bind Skoll to the magma dungeon. Which they did! I then gave you the items. If you imagined something else its not my problem.

There was no talk about Hermerad's Gaia Wings!?!

Well? Where do these wings come from? Or did you have something else in mind when you offered to help us out?

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
04-16-2008 10:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

So this is supposed some "clever" plot in trying to use us Light Allegiance Heroes to do your bidding? You are the 'witch' who offered Aki the spell to bind Skoll in the fiery depths of Magma Dungeon in a secret effort to take control over Skoll itself, and you made a deal with her using zeny/artifacts to try to use the heroes to do the difficult tasks of gathering the spell components for you.

Guess that it would be pretty clever if only Skoll can overcome the strength of the Light Allegiance Heroes. We defeated Skoll while it was running wild in the world in the first binding, and surely we can defeat Skoll when it's under your control too Eudoxie.

What's the Dark Allegiance doing these days... first we have someone who crashes the server to lead the dark heroes, and now we have some crazy woman who only knows how to blame others for a miscalculation. Light heroes, banish the dark while they are fighting among themselves. Bring pride to Goddess Hestia and Lady Thea's name, and win this Friday's Trial of Heroes!

04-16-2008 11:28 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Will do, Ayu =3

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
04-16-2008 11:44 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

@pwn light side.
And i want my items back used to trap skoll....

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
04-17-2008 12:33 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

While Skoll was indeed tougher than your feeble dracula, consider this, you are providing good training for both light and dark troops. And be glad she didn't bind skoll to your forehead,
04-17-2008 12:40 AM