Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how active is the server?
God's Gift Offline

how active is the server?

I am considering joining this server, but before i do i wanted to know how active it is.

what is the average number of people on a day to day basic?
04-28-2008 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: how active is the server?

At this very moment there's 120 players right now, subtract the autovenders and you have about 80 in this monday afternoon.

(note: our server does not allow dual client, so the 80 real players are 80 different people playing at once unlike what some servers do with autovending and dual clienting to greatly boost their numbers.)

Hope that we'll see you in-game soon ^_^

04-28-2008 05:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

I'd say about 100, but that number includes AFK venders >_> So it's really like 50-75 active people.

(I could be wrong. That's my guess though)

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
04-28-2008 05:23 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

We only have 85-100 at the late night hours by north american timezone standards, and in those lowest hours we have around 30-40 players then. In the afternoon we have more than 60 players I'm pretty sure Whistle usually a bit more in the early evenings too when people get off school and work.

04-28-2008 05:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
God's Gift Offline

wow pretty small community. you guys are way active on forums tho as it seems.

what are the numbers during woe and events?
04-28-2008 05:34 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Events happen whenever GMs will it for daily events XD; so hard to say for population during those type of events.

Planned events such as Trial of Heroes or other pre-dated events and WoE, our population is steady at 130 and a bit higher too.

Small community has its plus. Some prefer bigger communities while some likes heRO because it's small enough to know almost everyone. Really up to you if it's a "good" or "bad" thing about our population ^_^;

04-28-2008 05:40 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

It was 165 or more during last night's WoE. As for events.. there is no specific number. Because events are held very often for different people from different time zones. But the major event Trial of Heros usually scores 130+ people online. (Last ToH had 60+ participants?)

Edit:

Stop ninja'ing everyone's posts Ayu and go back to GMing on the server -_- grrrr Let us prove heRO has a friendly community, not only GMs. Icon_twistedIcon_twisted
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2008 05:43 PM by Bloody.)
04-28-2008 05:42 PM
God's Gift Offline

hmm thanks gm ayu.

Look forward to seeing you ingame
04-28-2008 05:43 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

We had 70 participants in last ToH =P it was the largest turn out of all ToH in all of heRO.

Welcome to heRO server to you too, God's Gift Icon_biggrin

04-28-2008 05:48 PM
God's Gift Offline

RE:??how active is the server?

Bloody Wrote:Stop ninja'ing everyone's posts Ayu and go back to GMing on the server -_- grrrr Let us prove heRO has a friendly community, not only GMs. Icon_twistedIcon_twisted

i actually think that the its a great thing the GMs are ninjaing the forums lol it shows that they care
04-28-2008 05:55 PM