Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nobility System
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Nobility System

[Image: ennobleut0.jpg]
Hear ye! hear ye!

By official Royal Decree, rich heroes are invited to help their Kingdom by donating gold to refill the Royal Treasury.

Citizens! Your help is needed, war has depleted our resources, we must work together to rectify the situation.

The most generous heroes will be rewarded by His Majesty with ennoblement! They will be given a Title and a special gem to wear on their forehead and will forever remain nobles of this Kingdom!

We are counting on you heroes!

You'll find the Royal Treasurer in the Prontera Castle, to help the kingdom you must bring him "Royal Gold Bullion". Those can be obtained 2 ways; from the Morocc Goldsmith or from a mysterious alchemist in Aldebaran.

[Image: goldbullionbn3.gif] [Image: goldmakerseo8.jpg]

The basic nobility is obtained after donating 50 Royal Gold Bullions for the Royal Treasury. Nobles are to be referred to as Sir and Lady when wearing their forehead gem proving their nobility.

[Image: noblepreview2sb5.jpg][Image: previewnobgem2hr9.jpg]
Nobility Gem:
A luminous gemstone embedded on the forehead of Nobles.
Enhance an ability which you care deeply about.
Defense : 1
Equipped on : Middle
Weight : 0
Required Level : 80
Applicable Job : All

Higher titles are kept for the 10 most generous donators of the Kingdom, each will receive a special enhanced forehead gem representing their status.

1st Prince/Princess -> Principality Gem (3 Def, 1 Mdef & 2 Bonus*)
2nd~3rd Duke/Duchess -> Duchy Gem (3 def & 2 Bonus*)
4th~6th Count/Countess -> County Gem (2 def & 2 Bonus*)
7th~10th Baron/Baroness -> Barony Gem (1 def & 2 Bonus*)

* : The "ability which you care deeply about" or "bonus" is something you get to customize! The king will ask you which trait of yourself you care most about. Regular nobles get to choose 1 and ranked noble have to choose 2 (different) abilities from this list:
- Strength
- Agility
- Vitality
- Intelligence
- Dexterity
- Luck
- Fleeing ability
- Aamazing dodge
- Magical resistance
- Critical ability
- Health
- Spiritual energy
- Homicidal tendency

* : Members of the nobilities and ranked nobles are also invited to a series of active roleplaying events where the plot of heRO server will involve *your* noble characters and the outcome will be determined by active participants (when applicable)! They are also given exclusive privileges to access the Nobility Hall within the forums.

Send a Support Ticket to notify the GMs that your character is now a titled noble of Rune Midgard along with your forum name, and heRO GM team will do some follow-ups with you through PMs in the forum.

Mini-FAQ:

Can I trade my Nobility Gem?
No you cannot. The gem that proves your being of noble blood cannot be traded, stored, vended, storaged or anything of the sort, it is forever on your character. (It weights 0 so will not prevent you from reborning.)

If I become noble, are my other characters nobles too?
No, they are not. You need to obtain nobility separately for each character.

Can more than one character on my account become noble?
Yes, they can be regular noble. However, only 1 character per account is aloud to be on the Ranking of the Higher Nobility (Baron, Count, Duke and Prince).

Can I lose my higher title (Baron, Count, Duke and Prince)?
Yes. Only the top 10 Gold donator to the kingdom have a special title, if you get bumped off the ranking you will still be noble, but without a special status.

I am a Noble but I did not receive any roleplaying follow-up by PM. What is wrong?
It is the player's responsibility to actively send in a support ticket to notify the heRO GM team that your in-game character is now given the title of a Noble. Please be sure to send in a support ticket about this matter.

Other notes:

~ I (Pandora) made the graphical sprite of the Nobility Gem, it is not perfect and is subject to changing without notice to improve it.

~ For the time being, the Higher Nobility titles (Baron, Count, Duke and Prince) have the same color gem as the regular nobles. Eventually each title will have a different distintive color.

~ If you encounter any problems (bugs), please report them to me.

Enjoy ^_^

Copyright: Original idea Pandora. Scripted by GM-Pandora and Intern-Vanadis.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-03-2008 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Nobility System

Updated the post with more detailed explanation about various aspects and bonuses of the heRO Nobility System!

06-09-2008 05:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply