Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Szeltune chronicles
Szeltune Offline
Wizard

Szeltune chronicles

Hi, this topic will have the story of my character. Each time I log, each time I'll have a new adventure, sort of. Right now, I'm gonna be guildless until I reach "Equipment Status". I don't have so many time now to play, so, I hope this will keep me sticked at the server, as long as possible Icon_biggrin

Before starting, I'll make an introduction, and keep the story as huge as my level is now, so... not so long I guess.

Quote:Name: Szeltune
Profession: Wizard
DOB: 17 de Abril
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Type of Blood: 0 RH+
Birthplace: Geffen, Rune-Midgard
Hobby: Traveling on Geffen Fields
Personal Treasure: Her Drops Hat
Favourite Food: Soup Noodles
Dislikes: Fire

Early Life

Szeltune was born at Geffen. At her 18th birthday, she went to the training zone to get her first novice pack and try to reach her dream: becoming a High Wizard. Her Dream came after living a lot of time in Geffen and visiting the Geffen Tower often. One day, she took the mage exam, and got to be a magician. Her test was the easiest one, so she was happy not to travel to faraway places like Morocc of Payon.

Magician Life

But she knew that if she wanted to be an adventurer, she must travel to get levels. She went for the faraway Payon Dungeon in order to train. The leveling was hard, but the prices were good. Then, she got to Prontera Fields, where she got her first card: Mandragora. Not soon after, she went to Sograt Desert, in order to fight Peco Peco and mainly Muka. She also got a card there, a Peco Peco!

After that, she though of traveling far away. After going to Izlude, she reached Einbroch and saved a lot of money to pay the twins. The reason was obviously not the city, but it's nearby field. Countless Geographer died with Fire Bolt until Szeltune felt fully prepared to take the Wizard Exam.

Wizard Exam

Life was easy. After skipping the first part and finishing the second one, the though third part began, but a quick Silence from Obeaume ruined her chances. Second try, and Obeaume was frost, as well as all the monster of that room, but time was almost on. On second room, the thing was better, and in last room it was dead easy with Froze Diver, her main skill.

She passed.

Wizard Life

Adventuring has his risks. After spending some more time in Einbroch to get the so called job levels, Szeltune decided it was time to take a step further into adventuring: visiting dangerous places. She returned to Geffen and challenged the High Orcs, with mixed results.

She realized she'll need new and better equipment to train well, so she went to hunt Creamy in order to get a Silk Robe. After getting it kinda quick, now her sight in set on Alberta. Her goal: to win a Pupa Card.

But before that, she did a quick trip to Rachel, in order to meet the hatter. Though this quest seems hard enough, she earned something very important: her Drops Hat.

From now on

The story will be written event by event. If an event takes more than one day, it'll be divided by chapters.

Next Event: Hunting Pupa Card

Seltzune --- Wizard --- 6x/2x

Main Goal: To Rebirth x.x
05-09-2008 11:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Szeltune Offline
Wizard

RE: Szeltune chronicles

Chapter One

1st try
May 10th - Morning

Nothing. I killed 103 Pupas and still nothing. But I have faith something good will come. I'm also killing Lunatic to earn his hat or Willow to get Trunks and/or Card. Also, I'm winning some interesting items, specially from Mushrooms. Maybe I should met a friendly merchant who can sell this stuff for me =) (note: That would mean to make a merchant <.< )

2nd try

I'll update this post until I get Pupa Card, change my objective, or something important happens.

Seltzune --- Wizard --- 6x/2x

Main Goal: To Rebirth x.x
05-10-2008 06:30 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Szeltune chronicles

Interesting to read ^_^

(Note: you can't get a drops hat from the hatter Sweat )

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-12-2008 11:06 AM