Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RO + Real life. D:?
Maiden Offline

RE: RO + Real life. D:?

teOx Wrote:lol eoika +1, ayu +1.

id be a stalker and stalk aaro. then full strip! Kissy

and guns would barely hurt if its like the RO world Laugh

Actually, when you get shot, your body goes through a sort of shock, so you don't actually feel anything when the bullet pierces your body.

So I hear.

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
05-17-2008 03:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Maiden Wrote:Actually, when you get shot, your body goes through a sort of shock, so you don't actually feel anything when the bullet pierces your body.

So I hear.

I think some of those lying in the hospital would like to disagree Sweat

No sparkly mvp cards on a shiny shiny jacket, super cool leather shoes or tough shields strapped on the arm in real life for people, you know? Then again, that's also true for most of us commoners even in RO as well... Uguu...

05-17-2008 03:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

youre not a commoner~~!!

youre a GM! >_> /bzz;
05-17-2008 07:10 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

I'd love it. No more farming for 1,000 hours just to get a certain drop, just go to Walmart and finally be able to buy it at a crazy reduced rate.

Also, just think about how much fun it'd be to but groceries. Grapes, lemons, apples, oranges, ice cream, tofu, all of the foods, FINALLY you see the instant results of eating healthy(ish) food.

Also, who needs wings when you have Krafta?

Edit: also, everyone would believe and look forward to reincarnation because you can only get reborn as something better.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2008 11:03 AM by Adrillf.)
05-17-2008 10:55 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Krafta Macaroni and CHeese? XD Always hated servers without warpers because kafra were a decent drain on resources if you wren't good at keeping money, because you had to pay anywhere from 600z up to 1800z per warp, and it's impossible to directly warp to some towns (ie. pront->Gef or izlude-> Aldebaran) but still it's faster than walking.

Also, what would the world do if the pope was a little innocent girl?
05-17-2008 12:41 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

As anyone who's done the SN job quest knows... Super Novices are the preferred class of the common man. I think we would see a lot more super novices than we currently do.

The real benefit is we can finally know how red potions taste. Who needs planes? Just get a priest to warp you to wherever you want to go. Although living in a world with the rekinbeker corp is a bit unsettling. It would be nice to be unable to actually die though. Just wait around long enough and spam REZ PLZ or YGG? at every person who walks by.

SinX ftw though. Would finally be able to understand why grimtooth is a bunch of spikes.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
05-17-2008 01:46 PM
Dosu Offline
Mad Trapper

Killing the neighbor's dog, skinning it, picking up it's droppings and then going to the nearest market place to sell the "drops"

Dosu 9x/5x Sniper
05-17-2008 01:48 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

So how strong is a building... probably like 1000 vit? If so, does this mean that we should weaken the way we build our homes in case of Acid Demonstrating terrorists...? O___O

05-17-2008 01:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

If that was the case, it'd probably go over the damage cap and do like 100 damage a hit
05-17-2008 08:22 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

If the normal population was anything like the heRO population just think about how many people would have a pet bird (for being a hunter) a ball of jello that kills things (all of you alchs out there) or any other strange pets that we have such as balls of fluff, bunnies, iron stoves, ice dogs, robots, or anything else that can be a pet.

"I'm sorry teacher I have to leave to feed my iron stove some coal so it won't hate me"

I would hate the fact however that there are only about 40 outfits that any one is able to wear but once you pick your outfit the only way that you can get a new one is if you get reincarnated. Nothing sucks quite like having to wear the same thing every single day your entire life with only minor color variatons.

If it was the real world, I'm sure that fish would be banned. Considering that a drug gets banned if it does some harmful affect like blinding, silencing, turing the subject into a brick of ice, even once in the test period, I'm sure that the bad effects of fish would make them banned from eating in most of the world.

Everyone would be insane and would hear voices in their head thanks to the combined effects of @main, guild chat, party chat, and the real world. Nothing quite like S> PORING CARD! PM ME FOR MORE DETALIS while you're trying to sleep would send a person quickly insane.
05-18-2008 03:40 AM