Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Mirrors Edge" or "The Newest FPS/Prince Of Persia/Assassin's Creed/Awesomeness Game"
Seil Offline
Hi floor!  Make me a sammich!

"Mirrors Edge" or "The Newest FPS/Prince Of Persia/Assassin's Creed/Awesomeness Game"

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34019.html

Quote:In Mirror's Edge you will be an outlaw, a courier trying to use the rooftops as a safe path through an utopian society. With heavily armed police controlling the streets and Internet and phone-traffic being monitored, the only way to pass on messages in secret is to let a runner deliver it in person. Thats who you are, a runner. The game will incorporate movements similar to those in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Timeand less like the movements in a typical First Person Shooter, such as Half-Life 2. You will be delivering something, but what it is we don't really know... yet....

The game is not non-linear, but will be open enough to allow some freedom. There will be multiple ways of dealing with each level, from the routes that can be taken to the combat style that you adopt.

There will be two game modes, one for the main single player campaign, and another mode that has not been announced yet. In the single player campaign, there will only be one playable character.

Discuss.

Seil - Acolyte
05-18-2008 11:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chained Chaos Offline

RE: "Mirrors Edge" or "The Newest FPS/Prince Of Persia/Assassin's Creed/Awesomeness G

Oh man. I saw the trailer for this a little while ago. If what's shown in the trailer is actually in-game playing footage..? Sign me up.

It looks amazing. It looks gratifying. It looks fun.

[Image: tyraelsigix4.jpg]
05-18-2008 09:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply