Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got owned :P
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??I got owned :P

Aaronock Wrote:If you want to get down to it, let's ban that guy on main that called the other dude n00b for asking some questions cause that's totally uncalled for too.

I screen shotted that and saved it in my archives, it was funny.

03-10-2010 10:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ArcheH Offline
Soap Retriever

RE: I got owned :P

"Thats a pretty weak excuse considering anyone can play however they want. If you're going as far as shutting down mayor options based on something like "We want you to work with people", might aswell Forbid soloing.

This coming from a support player. "

Thats not weak, thats pathetic..., not everyone wants or needs to interact with others to level, hunt and PVP (perhaps woe but i dont so not that either) i moved from a server where everyone knows me and no one will attack me in PVP. i generally only attack those who attack me, so moving to a server to start fresh is the only option.

I hope you stick around, you got a lot of character and are making me laugh so hard right now on these forums.

"We need more interesting people around these parts lately :o "

Although i understand it may seem like im "over the top" im telling people the exact way i feel, no exaggeration. This is me, if something isnt the way it should be, i sooner fight then back down, tho backing down is the only option sometimes its not accepted easily

"Please don't encourage such behaviour, Aaronock."
"So you're encouraging flaming and otherwise offensive behavior? Even I'm going to have to draw the line with you there Dan Dan. Heck, I was outright appalled when I saw your encouragement earlier."

Please... im not some ADHD retard like a fuckin puppet on strings for some attention. The only people that can encourage/discourage me are those i genuinely respect, since coming here im yet to meet or observe anyone who falls into that category. Please dont get the impression ive got anything against anyone of you, i do not. Im looking for a good time on this server, and although it fails in many aspects (in my opinion and perhaps a few others from what ive gathered) i will continue to fight should i feel the need.

inb4 omginternetsuperhero please.. tell me something original or just gtfo, anyone thinking this can focus on the picture below

[Image: signature0.jpg]

ArcheH, Non-Asura Combat Champion - too many servers to list
Procreator, Bombspam Creator
03-11-2010 12:11 AM
Find all posts by this user
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

ArcheH Wrote:tell me something original or just gtfo,

An hero, please.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
03-11-2010 12:19 AM
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

ArcheH Wrote:"Thats a pretty weak excuse considering anyone can play however they want. If you're going as far as shutting down mayor options based on something like "We want you to work with people", might aswell Forbid soloing.

This coming from a support player. "

Thats not weak, thats pathetic..., not everyone wants or needs to interact with others to level, hunt and PVP (perhaps woe but i dont so not that either) i moved from a server where everyone knows me and no one will attack me in PVP. i generally only attack those who attack me, so moving to a server to start fresh is the only option.

I hope you stick around, you got a lot of character and are making me laugh so hard right now on these forums.

"We need more interesting people around these parts lately :o "

Although i understand it may seem like im "over the top" im telling people the exact way i feel, no exaggeration. This is me, if something isnt the way it should be, i sooner fight then back down, tho backing down is the only option sometimes its not accepted easily

"Please don't encourage such behaviour, Aaronock."
"So you're encouraging flaming and otherwise offensive behavior? Even I'm going to have to draw the line with you there Dan Dan. Heck, I was outright appalled when I saw your encouragement earlier."

Please... im not some ADHD retard like a fuckin puppet on strings for some attention. The only people that can encourage/discourage me are those i genuinely respect, since coming here im yet to meet or observe anyone who falls into that category. Please dont get the impression ive got anything against anyone of you, i do not. Im looking for a good time on this server, and although it fails in many aspects (in my opinion and perhaps a few others from what ive gathered) i will continue to fight should i feel the need.

inb4 omginternetsuperhero please.. tell me something original or just gtfo, anyone thinking this can focus on the picture below

[ IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/Smoothyz/1258459338799.gif[/IMG]

[Image: doublefacepalm.jpg]

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
03-11-2010 12:20 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: I got owned :P

*rubs forehead*

This has gone on long enough.

ArcheH, I already have asked you to watch your attitude and language, as well as change your forum title and avatar to something acceptable (the latter of which Pandora removed when you did not.)
That new .gif of your's is also not acceptable, so consider this a very firm second warning. I doubt it will be repeated so lightly.

Topic closed.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

03-11-2010 12:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed