Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pyra basement 2 problem
Everoth Offline
Chivalry Heart

Pyra basement 2 problem

i dont know if its an abuse from the mvp, or a mistake on the map, or what ever it could be, but the area on the map ( the game map ) its plaged with the bugs, the mimics and the kals, the things is i wouldnt mind if they gave xp or items, since it would be like normal mosters, but they dont, as you can see on the picture the hole place has more than what the map should have just on the pic there are 6 kals, 10 mimics and 9 bugs, and all the area on the game map its even more plaged than that.

so i think its a duty fr gms to do something about it XD, im just saying cause some more people can go there and can grow mad or annoyed at it when they get deeper into the dungeon.

i realized about it before i took the pick, here it is.

05-24-2008 02:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Pyra basement 2 problem

it's not a bug, but it's probably deliberately setup. Look at Amon Ra's skill analysis:

Monster Summons [Lv 5]
idle - After hit by Heal 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
idle - After hit by Meteor Storm 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
idle - range attacked 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
idle - a target is in cast range 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
attack - range attacked 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
idle - After hit by Magnus Exorcismus 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
idle - After hit by Fire Wall 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
idle - After hit by Storm Gust 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
idle - After hit by Thunder Storm 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no
attack - a target is in cast range 50% 0 sec 10 sec self no

(the 2 timer number after the % of casting is cast time and cast delay)

Each summon makes 2 khalitzburg, 1 mimic, 2 arclouze (no exp, no drops.) They will not die upon Amon Ra's death.

That's how these monsters are accumulated. This is Amon Ra's design against ranged attacks since it cannot move and it does nothing but spam meteor storm and dark blessings.

I cleared the map now but including amon ra. Next time though I think I may just leave the mobs there unless other GMs want to clear it... players have to learn how to be responsible with their own mvps. If the player base made the mess, then players have to learn how to clean it up, or never see amon ra again.

05-24-2008 03:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

RE: Pyra basement 2 problem

Your claim that the whole area you circled on that map was filled with mobs is such an overexageration. If you took the chance to look at the left side of that middle area (and also the upper middle area too actually), you would've noticed it was perfectly fine like the rest of the map (only a couple monsters in those areas, if any). The only area filled with the mobs was from roughly where you were standing down until where Amon Rah sits (and a bit south of him). I even went there and killed Amon Rah as you were complaining on main about the mob on the right side. I also know that one of your party members even landed there and saw that it was clean when fly winging around.

The reason the mob was there is because I kept hunting Amon Rah from the left side (coincidently at first due to fly wing placements, but intentionally later when I saw the remaining spawns building up on the right and chose to continue from the safer/easier side)...so yah, it was "deliberately set up."

If you were there to kill Amon Rah though, you could have easily attacked him from the left or even the bottom after a little bit of killing. If you were there just leveling normally or hunting ancient mummies, you had the rest of the entire map to work with and it wouldn't have been much of a problem. Also, I'm sure you could've easily cleared it yourself using your wizard if you really wanted to go to that part for some reason. You probably could've even done it with the party you had too (which I know was at least a priest and a hunter from what I saw) as long as you didn't run straight into it the mob.
05-24-2008 07:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply