Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nameless Island & Abbey
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Nameless Island & Abbey

OH BOY, Anubis gives more exp in updates...Better not hear priests complain 'bout hard leveling ever again on TU builds.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-05-2008 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

It wasn't hard even right now at 84k exp u_u so new svn effectively boost it more than 50%, heh. Guess more attention paid to bot check anubis map in the future (and of course now we'll find half of all the 1-1 classes running around with ygg leaf) Icon_suprised

06-05-2008 12:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kiaro Offline
Schadenfreude

GM-Ayu Wrote:It wasn't hard even right now at 84k exp u_u so new svn effectively boost it more than 50%, heh. Guess more attention paid to bot check anubis map in the future (and of course now we'll find half of all the 1-1 classes running around with ygg leaf) Icon_suprised

I thought we already did? Well, high first class at least. I had oneshotting soils as an option and anubis were still too fast to pass up =x

Also regarding the new castle drops, those are the woe SE drops, right? For anyone else that's played woe SE I'm positive they can agree this server is too small for woe SE even if everyone single person who WoEs was in the same castle =s
06-05-2008 12:32 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I think it affects the old chest from the old woe, not the new one.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-05-2008 12:40 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

No those are woe1 drops, not woe2. It's more an update that since no one wants chainmails anymore compare to the new svn items can offer, along with oridecon elu and dead branch, gravity decided to update it with some more "suitable" items.

06-05-2008 01:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chojiro Offline

Probably muramasa, slotted greaves, elven ears, immaterial and maybe sacred mission are the only good ones. I still think the rest are pretty mediocre or just not very good. Infact I think many people would of been disappointed since they would of got less OCAs. I really agree with removing them though, too many bosses already drop OCA. Not like in the old days, when it was just like...Amon Ra. Too many people on private servers have GRs. And officials have been up since forever. I'm pretty sure GR used to not drop from OCA.

~Shintaro~
Sexy Knight

VOTING WHORE
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2008 03:41 PM by Chojiro.)
06-05-2008 03:35 PM
Aiglos Offline

GM-Pandora Wrote:It's coming soon ^_^;

Thanks for the answer. I'm looking forward to the update! Icon_biggrin

Spitfire - 8x/5x Gunslinger
Aiglos - 9x/50 Crusader
Spark - 8x/50 Blacksmith / Vendor
06-05-2008 05:24 PM