Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New SvN Bug Posting
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

RE: New SvN Bug Posting

Kiaro, like I told you in game, the GT speed DID increase with the new SvN, and as a result, the mobs stay in place longer, which is a nice luxury for mobbing. Silence's GT speed was faster with no ASPD change, but maybe the other Sin-x was using an ASPD booster when you first saw it, and wasn't using it the next time. Also keep in mind that different katars have different ASPDs.

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
06-14-2008 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

just beating eA people to the punch, stuntbum pointed it out:

Isilla card's item description says fast cast will last for an hour, the ticks; however, are listed for only 5 seconds... Might want to verify this in the item script you have pandora.

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
06-14-2008 01:40 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

the item description should be the wrong one, because RMS used to say 1 hour, then now after RMS showing a svn change, the item description goes back to saying 5 seconds.

06-14-2008 02:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kiaro Offline
Schadenfreude

Yes quik, it also has other more important implications, such as the skill's DPS.

Re: Obvious reasons aspd might be different, yup, I know, I controlled for those don't worry.

Some kind of official word about this change'd be nice though. i.e, was it intentionally slower before, is it unintentionally faster now, or is it just some official change that spread around?

This is to say nothing of whether nor not this is a good or bad thing, I'm simply asking for the objective facts about the change in GT.
06-14-2008 04:04 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

The Isilla card -is like many other new cards- was WAY overpowered at it's initial form. It was nerfed (Just like how Ice Titan used to increase 10 def for an HOUR) for balance issues.
06-14-2008 04:20 AM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

lol, normally I would agree; however, at 5 seconds you get no kind of bonus. If you think about it:

1. It's at a low chance during a magical attack.
    and
  2. At 5 seconds you still gotta count in whatever cooldown for the skills (LoV for example is 5 seconds)

So if all you got is 5 seconds and you're an LoV wiz you're screwed on that bonus. If anything I say make it more like suff, where it'll last 10~30 seconds.

Anyways what do I know Icon_razz

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
06-14-2008 12:19 PM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

No more santa porings in Lutie? T_T
06-15-2008 01:07 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

they do give normal +stat bonuses on top of their bonus trigger effect though =P

hm totally forgot aobut the santa porings (and bunnies/other friends?) in Lutie o_o guess we need to add them back too

06-15-2008 01:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

oh in defense of the ore breakdown, it was tested (to my understanding) to be the same as it was pre-newSvN so it should be kept that way (as in, not 1 at a time)

*mouth shut*
06-15-2008 08:46 AM
Kiaro Offline
Schadenfreude

Re: Isilla card -- Well, as was noted it's already automatically better than an elder willow, but I also thought the proc rate was too low. But I saw an interesting video of a high wizard using the card, and it seemed like it procced more the more stuff was being hit with AoEs, and procced a fair few times.

I mean, the cast reduction effect is nothing impressive, per se, but on top of +2 int is just fine.

And of course, vanberk opens more str than ever before available =o
06-15-2008 10:56 AM