Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New SvN Bug Posting
areakryte Offline
Lurky lurky lurky

RE: New SvN Bug Posting

Hehehe, yea I just never bothered to unlock the save point Icon_biggrin;. But I tried on all of the NPCs. The quest is completely broken. Also I can only access ayotha dun one, not lvl 2. The part of the quest that makes you explore the dun doesn't start up. Sorry for being ambiguous earlier /heh
06-18-2008 01:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Woah a sale tax? That sucks -_- but yeah we're keeping it.

As for Amatsu/Ayothaya dun, we'll try to look into it soon.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-18-2008 08:34 AM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

The Juperos elevator doesn't seem to work properly. It's supposed to send you to the core after a certain time period and all you have to do during that time is survive (by hiding or killing all the spawns). I've tried both hiding and killing tho, wasting many pots in the process, but it keeps sending me back to the entrance of the restricted zone saying I failed.
06-18-2008 06:13 PM
tatiacassa Offline
Cassa-chan

There's a NPC missing, Rogue's Platinum Quest NPC.
Here's the Screen Shot:

[Image: screenheroserver114hy1.th.jpg]

*~~*~~*~~*~~*
Cassa-chan - Rogue
Vampyre - Dancer
Capitalism - Blacksmith
*~~*~~*~~*~~*
06-18-2008 07:50 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

It's not missing. It's moved. The quest is entirely revamped by Gravity. I believe that the new quest for Close Confine now starts on the north side of the Lighthouse world map.

06-18-2008 11:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Where did you find this information Ayu? because in RMS it still points to there Sweat

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
06-18-2008 11:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Walsung and I looked for it in the game personally. He successfully found the quest and re-did it for his 2nd rogue.

06-18-2008 11:55 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I bring horrible news to the heRO pvp community that hates assassins, but researches seem to indicate...

1) Sonic Blow with ice pick is not a bug, but just the supreme pinnacle of the "doomslayer spiral pierce" trick, only that you do it with ice pick and sonic blow instead.

2) Sonic Blow without stop or any animation delay *can* be achieved, but I'll keep this secret to the assassin players who got mistaken for svn bug abuse in GM reports.

Rather this is fair, or balance, or worth changing, is for another topic and I'll stay out of that one... but they are not a result of svn change.

06-19-2008 01:13 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

RE:??New SvN Bug Posting

GM-Ayu Wrote:I bring horrible Absolutely wonderful news to the heRO pvp community that hates assassins, but researches seem to indicate...

1) Sonic Blow with ice pick is not a bug, but just the supreme pinnacle of the "doomslayer spiral pierce" trick, only that you do it with ice pick and sonic blow instead.

2) Sonic Blow without stop or any animation delay *can* be achieved, but I'll keep this secret to the assassin players who got mistaken for svn bug abuse in GM reports.

YAY!!!

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
06-19-2008 02:26 PM
Aeria Offline
DAYBREAK'S BELL

Every time I relog/restart the client, my respawn point seems to be in Prontera, no matter where I actually saved... Icon_sad

[Image: lfwk2.jpg]
.+Aeria+. :: High Wizard
+.Cantrelle.+ :: High Priest

[Image: 2mq252f.png]
06-21-2008 09:38 AM