Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Power of Nobles Questioned
Arukei Offline
Ruled by Secrecy

RE: Power of Nobles Questioned

OOC: Didn't the anarchy attack happen before you started to rebel, Fates? Oh and by the way. Icon_wink I beat you on our little race to 99. <3 OH. And I'm a noble now too. ;o Love you lots Fates dear!

[Image: Tozai-1.jpg]
ilu Egg!
Kei's fail art spot!
06-17-2008 05:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

Hah! Foolish Kei... You think Fates is the true leader of our anarchy? Guess again! It is true that he is the the leading commander, but there is someone much more powerful in the shadows. He is 10 times more powerful than you or I and you should fear even the mention of him. He may show him or herself at some point but by then, we, his loyal followers will have already carried out his bidding. Fear the day.

Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2008 06:18 AM by Slyph123.)
06-17-2008 06:17 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE:??Power of Nobles Questioned

If you think their lives are nothing more than care-free and sheltered, think again. You forget that they are people too and face hardships like the rest of us....even moreso now that they rule over our land and have to watch over us all. Who are you to say they are unfit? Have you ever been in a power position like they are to know? And for those of you who speak of bringing peace, we had peace until Mr. Fates decided to start this ruckus.

This is little more than a war fueled by pure ignorance, and that ignorance will end up destroying you.

(OOC Edit: Anarchy attacks started when Ayu decided to make events out of anything I said >_> )

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2008 10:04 AM by Fruityla.)
06-17-2008 08:58 AM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Just the fact that they let this little skirmish turn into such an argument can lead one to the conclusion that they are unfit to be nobles.

OOC: What does "OOC" mean >.>? Slyph, I really have no idea who ur talking about... the powerful person whose 10 times as strong as everybody. Is it me? :o

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
06-17-2008 10:09 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

OOC means "Out of Character" is it used to indicate that what is being said is from the person behind the computer. It also usually means that the rest of the post is to be considered as roleplay.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-17-2008 10:40 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Quote:This is little more than a war fueled by pure ignorance, and that ignorance will end up destroying you.

I think this is something that should be taken very seriously. I still see little of how you all will better Rune Midgard if you were to take its nobles down. You speak of how we are evil, and do nothing right, but you only speak hateful propaganda with little backing of facts.

Quote:Just the fact that they let this little skirmish turn into such an argument can lead one to the conclusion that they are unfit to be nobles.

No, this does not mean we are unfit, questioning of power does occur from time to time, this is probably a healthy sign that we are fit, especially if you all that are rebelling are not simply in the dungeon yet.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-17-2008 11:03 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Aaronock Wrote:
Quote:This is little more than a war fueled by pure ignorance, and that ignorance will end up destroying you.

I think this is something that should be taken very seriously. I still see little of how you all will better Rune Midgard if you were to take its nobles down. You speak of how we are evil, and do nothing right, but you only speak hateful propaganda with little backing of facts.

I was...talking to the uprisers...not you? (Lost and confused) Your response to me didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Now that I think on it, I find something interesting. Calmly questioning the nobles just by making a statement or asking a question seems to get worse reactions than an outright rebellion Sweat

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2008 12:04 PM by Fruityla.)
06-17-2008 12:03 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Lin seems to support the Nobles and defend their reputation using facts. Why not be the leader/starter of a Noble followers/supporters group? At least a party of neuteral stand that doesn't aid Nobles but doesn't support the rebels either. It could be the mediator between the two parties before their blood is spilt in vain.
06-17-2008 12:08 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Bloody Wrote:Lin seems to support the Nobles and defend their reputation using facts. Why not be the leader/starter of a Noble followers/supporters group? At least a party of neuteral stand that doesn't aid Nobles but doesn't support the rebels either. It could be the mediator between the two parties before their blood is spilt in vain.

Sounds like it's a worth shot Icon_smile

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
06-17-2008 12:24 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Fruityla Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:

I was...talking to the uprisers...not you? (Lost and confused) Your response to me didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Now that I think on it, I find something interesting. Calmly questioning the nobles just by making a statement or asking a question seems to get worse reactions than an outright rebellion Sweat

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant for those questioning nobles to take this statement seriously, I'm sorry for any confusion Miss Linnea, you know I do not mean any ill towards you at all *smiles*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-17-2008 01:25 PM