Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Power of Nobles Questioned
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Power of Nobles Questioned

I'll disturb you even further while we're talking about other nations:

Within Lighthalzen there's a corporation called Rekenber that is known to kidap people from the slums and perform cruel experiments on them. They are the reason the Bio Lab dungeon exists...and the creatures in there are the restless spirits of their countless victims. This company also maniuplates the president of their nation so they can get away with CONTINUING this.

Then there's Arunafeltz, a nation driven to madness by their devotion to the goddess, Freya. This nation is lead by a pope...A LITTLE GIRL who is NO older than thirteen! It only gets worse...the recently discovered Nameless Island...also part of Arunafeltz. Once a beautiful place where people worshipped Freya in peace, excluded from the rest of the world...then, their devotion got to their heads...and they began executing people. They even killed their own priestesses.

And you say our nobles are corrupt...

(OOC: All that is official RO storyline XD)

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
06-18-2008 05:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

EvolutionXI Wrote:to be a 2.1% zeny tax when making sales through vending.

Look at this proclamation issued by our so called prince! Why does a corrupt wealthy government funded by these nobles "endorsements" need to tax there people? I'll tell you! To become even richer and surrounded in wealth! If you were to investigate closely, I'm sure our "Oh so great King Tristan" is just having all those gold bullions put in his personal treasury so he can admire them. Let us not ever forget that power corrupts even the best of us, so that is why I fight for a free kingdom where everyone is prosperous, not just the king or these so-called nobles. DOWN WITH NOBILITY!. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 05:28 PM by Slyph123.)
06-18-2008 05:12 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE:??Power of Nobles Questioned

Slyph123 Wrote:
Quote:By "Prince Evo": to be a 2.1% zeny tax when making sales through vending.

Look at this proclamation issued by our so called prince! Why does a corrupt wealthy government funded by these nobles "endorsements" need to tax there people? I'll tell you! To become even richer and surrounded in wealth! If you were to investigate closely, I'm sure our "Oh so great King Tristan" is just having all those gold bullions put in his personal treasury so he can admire them. Let us not ever forget that power corrupts even the best of us, so that is why I fight for a free kingdom where everyone is prosperous, not just the king or these so-called nobles. DOWN WITH NOBILITY!. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

How pathetic. You resort to putting words in other peoples' mouths.

...I thought sages were supposed to be educated. Guess someone failed out of the academy

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 05:17 PM by Fruityla.)
06-18-2008 05:14 PM
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

Those words actually did come out of his mouth. Don't try to discredit me woman! Do some research and you'll find out i'm right.

OOC: I don't know how to make a real quote thing with his name there if its not in the same thread >>

Figured it out

Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 05:29 PM by Slyph123.)
06-18-2008 05:26 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Fine, fine, I believe you.

And blame you (As in the entire rebellion) for it. Way to make the Prince mad enough to punish all of us for it, guys -_- *Said sarcastically*

Though you know...it could always be for the good of the economy and the kingdom. Like Tiya said, they put that money towards helping us out.

(OOC: Just an aside, I'd think it would be the king who would make that decision, not the prince. Probably won't make too big of a difference, just saying.)

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 06:55 PM by Fruityla.)
06-18-2008 05:37 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Oh so you Noble's say we are jealous of you, upset that we do not possess the wealth to join the so called Nobility so we could voice our opiniun. If every one of us commoners put in Gold and Coin to get one of us to Nobility it would take a so called *Hard worker* about 10 min to pay more and move them off this list. Look at FORMER Prince Tripp, the fact that he could be pulled of his thrown in less then a day because someone with alot more Wealth feels like "Heh running a country could be fun" that is just insainly stupid to think that the people will allow this sorta of government to rule over us. We are run by the rich not by those who actually would know what they are doing.

And Huntress who decided that because I want to make a change in my country! "Born and Raised in Izlude!!" that I should just go off to another land. Why don't you just leave and go rule over another country.

Also when is the last time you have walked around your so called home. It is in bad condition as it is, we arnt getting a single coin from our so called "Loving King" *spits* He just let morroc vanish with no official word about what had happened. I only found out when I went their to assist them if need. Seemed I became more of a grave digger with how much damage that explosion did.

Oh yes Lin, I'm the one who cant see the truth, your so blinded by Aaronock you could see the truth if it hit you straight in the face. You have no reason to believe anything they speak of but I guess your easily persuaded by a Pretty Face.

Bloody does it look like we are whining about having no money and that we sit in Pront all day begging. NO! We work hard for our gears and gold, but void a miracle drop getting someone to the point where he could "Donate" as much gold as you selfish fools would take years of constant hording of wealth. Sadly we don't have the luxury as we have to help the people below us so they may actually survive in the country.

I have been in "Peaceful talks" but so far I have been punched in the face and challenged to a Duel ill obviously lose. Sorry but I can die until I free this country from your Incompetent clutches.

and Finally you have been saying we are fool of hot air, that we are doing this to cause anarchy, that we care not about this country and its well being but only about getting the gold we feel "robbed of" you can go shove your gold in your collective ass's for all I care. What proof have you guys provided that your empire is run justly. What because the Neighboring states are in a horrible state we are suddenly perfect.

We are not looking for a fight but we will fight for the freedom, liberation and equality this country has lost.

OOC: Holy Crap, that was a long post. @-@.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-18-2008 09:41 PM
jkang Offline

i dont know about you guys but i'm not rich. i mean i may be a little be richer the your average joe, but i worked hard for this money. i work in the mines every day in search for money to feed my daughter. i work so hard i dont even have time to speak to her. i feel she's floating further away from me each day. but if you really want to be rich and sucessful you have to work for it. *cough up blood* *cough cough* oh shit.......

as for equality for everyone, no matter what age it is. there will always be a group of people who will be more powerful, richer or even smarter then you. and they will benefit alot more then they will as of now.

What we do in life, echos in eternity.......
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 10:00 PM by jkang.)
06-18-2008 09:55 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Oh look more screaming unjust and unfairness. The same over and over again with no facts to support it. Quit wasting your breath because you're doing nothing but begging for attention.

And let me tell you something. I've already lost both my mother and my Break to circumstances I feel I could have prevented. I would be damned if I were going to just stand by and watch my friends get hurt in this useless battle when it could have been prevented. This has nothing to do with my feelings for Aaronock, and I'm deeply hurt you'd say something like that.

I promise you, Fates, if you don't stop this, people get hurt because of you, and you somehow manage to escape prison or execution...My FIST will be going through YOUR HEAD.

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
06-18-2008 10:02 PM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Only those who are rich speak as if we are lazy... the truth is we all work our asses off too, and we kill monsters, we all level, we all try and sell our gears and wares. But when it comes down to it, you guys are already SO FAR ahead of us because you have been around for much much longer. The gap is already so so large and growing so fast, as you are already more powerful than us. The truth is, most of you nobles are already at the pinacle of power, and you run around all day Making money and killing MVP, widening the already humungous gap. There are other reasons to this as well. Some poor peasants, don't have the money for Speed Pots, or baits for fish. The only way for them to level is to SIT and regenerate while you nobles kill MVPs and eat fish after fish and devour goods that some people would kill for. Simply "working for it" is not enough. No matter how long you work, whether it be for months or years, we commoners will never catch you nobles. If i could move to another Kingdom, trust me I would, but I'm binded here, for personal reasons..... All new members and poor peasants opressed by the Kingdom, SET THE TORCHES, SHARPEN THE PITCHFORKS, JOIN US, DEFEAT THE EMPIRE, VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!!
Linnea we have pointed out the evidence of un-just acts for the longest time. These nobles are so far ahead of us, we wouldn't catch them in years of perserverence. The evidence is all around you, especially in PvP, where us commoners, simply seeking a good time with other commoners are opressed, beaten and injured by nobles we don't even want to be fighting in the first place. Don't be so blind Linnea, my god...

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 10:11 PM by TheAbyss.)
06-18-2008 10:08 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

jkang Wrote:i dont know about you guys but i'm not rich. i mean i may be a little be richer the your average joe, but i worked hard for this money. i work in the mines every day in search for money to feed my daughter. i work so hard i dont even have time to speak to her. i feel she's floating further away from me each day. but if you really want to be rich and sucessful you have to work for it. *cough up blood* *cough cough* oh shit.......

as for equality for everyone, no matter what age it is. there will always be a group of people who will be more powerful, richer or even smarter then you. and they will benefit alot more then they will as of now.

Onnichan, there is no equality in this country, it is run by whoever has the most gold, and all points a side that is no way to run a country.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-18-2008 10:11 PM