Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Power of Nobles Questioned
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Power of Nobles Questioned

Yes because facts so consist of shouting "Unfair" and "Unjust" over and over again then ending everything in "freedom, liberation and equality " *Rolls eyes* Riiiight.

Oh, and none of you seem to be able to listen either. Seeing as I've repeated my reasons for opposing the rebellion a few times now and yet you still accuse me of being blind.

Arguing with you isn't worth my time and I can see I'm just wasting my breath.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
06-18-2008 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Yet your long message again only rings the same propaganda that has no purpose, you bring no better solutions to the table at all. You say we give no proof on how we run this country better, but what of yourself, or your other buddies who have joined your group? You provide no solutions...NONE! I explained the tradgedy of Morroc as an awful occurence and it would be rectified soon, but no, you simply state we don't care about the town of Morroc, how horrible of a man you are to use this tradgedy now to fuel your hateful propaganda.

You state again how we do nothing, I know several of us have, we manage our wealth well and use it to help you all who work hard also for this country. At the same time, we will not just give everything to you, all of us nobles had to work to where we are now.

The talk I gave you was to get you to think before you were too ridiculous to truly attempt rebellion. I supposed knocking sense into you just like the good ol' days might have helped. I suppose also what Tripp and Draken and I did for you isn't good enough, and now we have become your enemy. You come off as jealous also, I cannot feel any other way about it because you were not like this towards us three till we became noble.

You claim also that Miss Linnea is easily persuaded by a pretty face, but what of yourself? You try to persuade people with words and no actions. We nobles are providing action with our words. I imagine most would not listen to me if all I had were a pretty face.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-18-2008 10:35 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Rather than a bloody revolution in an attempt to kill the nobles why not come up with a written plan which you can present to us nobles. Then you can truly see the just and fair way in which we rule the country. Why waste your breath with empty threats? If your silly insurrection did succeed what would you do? When the people start crying out to YOU for help will you just ignore them like the warlord tyrant you seem so apt to become? Come up with a REAL plan to get the common people involved and organize a meeting between yourself and us nobles. Bring a neutral mediating party. (OOC: like the GMs.. it would make a fun RP event, prizes for best "in character group" etc etc.) When you have a real course of action it MIGHT be worth our time to hear you out.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
06-18-2008 10:42 PM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Ha. Of course you could pound us into the ground, that is because of ur age, and with age in RO, comes power, money, and wisdom, as well as the perfection of your battling skills. And let me tell you this, it is TOTAL BULL**** that you even attempt to even out the playing field by donating to a more worthwhile charity than the kingdom, which, in turn, still pools around all of the nobles.
EDIT: A plan? How about you guys go off and PvP and ToH by urselves, and stop ruining and dominating these events that are supposed to be for fun. Trust me, a majority of the people would leave and join a kingdom of peasants that at least have a fair and fun battleground between us. And stop. Before one of you nobles says its not their fault they are better at PvP, well it really is. You know, and obviously dont care that you can crush us with the move of a finger, simply because you've been developing skill for longer. Do you honestly expect a fair fight with a difference of 25 levels? Just leave and let us have our fun in peace. Please.
OOC: Age is, obviously, time playing this server.

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008 10:49 PM by TheAbyss.)
06-18-2008 10:44 PM
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

TheAbyss Wrote:VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!!

Hey no stealing my catchphrases now >:O

Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
06-18-2008 10:57 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Simple the Empire must change to a Republic, where the people as a whole should decide who runs their country not those with the most coinage.

Aaronock did or did not anyone from the empire make a single message or effort to help those in the Morroc Incident. No, i am not using it as a tool for propaganda I am just back my so called Empty Words with evidence supporting the fact that the Empire on a hole is not fit to rule this country.

Yes you three and Death Dealers as a whole are like my Family, but if someone doesn't rise up to stop this corrupt system before it becomes to strong then all those who a vowed to protect will be treated like dirt as they are now. And if that means I most forsake everything so be it.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-18-2008 11:50 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

TheAbyss Wrote:A plan? How about you guys go off and PvP and ToH by urselves, and stop ruining and dominating these events that are supposed to be for fun.
@Quik, I find it hilariously funny that you mention ToH. Who was it that ruined the mass battle of last month's Trials of Heroes by backstabbing and attacking the people of his own side (Light)? Angel Fates, that's who!

As for that age you mention, myself along with Mavelnor are probably the eldest nobles, but some of our other fellow nobles are quite young, younger than the so-called leader of your revolution even.

@Fates, we live not in an Empire, nor a Republic, it's called a Kingdom. It's ruled by a King, has been for countless generations. How could you be expected to do better that us if you are not even aware of what form of government we live under!

And the ones assisting his Majesty are not the ones with the most coin, that is a misconception. They are the ones who are willing to GIVE those coins of theirs to the kingdom for the benefice of all. So I'll ask again, what have you done for this country that would make you deserving of having a say in how it's run?

Baroness Tiya

[OOC: Huntress is currently a commoner, please refer to me as Tiya if you wish to address the noble one.]

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
06-19-2008 10:39 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

My grain of salt:

No "G?n?ral" noble title -> krim = :'[

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
06-19-2008 10:49 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

OOC: I'm sad nobody cares my character has been nearly assassinated, nor has anyone questioned why anyone would be after my life also! Silly Fates stole my spotlight, I wanna kick his butt for that alone Icon_evil

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2008 11:13 AM by Aaronock.)
06-19-2008 11:11 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Huntress Wrote:I find it hilariously funny that you mention ToH. Who was it that ruined the mass battle of last month's Trials of Heroes by backstabbing and attacking the people of his own side (Light)? Angel Fates, that's who!

Hey now that was a front stab, I warned Light side several times what my intentions were and even stood in plain sight in front of the entire army. Tho I did expect this to come back and haunt me I ended up getting that Wing upgrade for my friend so it was worth it in the end I guess.

Aaronock Wrote:OOC: I'm sad nobody cares my character has been nearly assassinated, nor has anyone questioned why anyone would be after my life also! Silly Fates stole my spotlight, I wanna kick his butt for that alone Icon_evil

Sorry.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-19-2008 11:32 AM