Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Power of Nobles Questioned
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Power of Nobles Questioned

Quik: That has nothing to do with them being noble, genius. That's called being strong, something you can achieve with a little training. When exactly have they ruined events...? You may want to tame that overactive imagination of yours.

Fates: That doesn't make you any less of a traitor XP How do we know you can be trusted as a leader, hmm?

[OOC: Lin should just bang all your heads together and make the squabble stop already XP]

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
06-19-2008 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Fruityla Wrote:Quik: That has nothing to do with them being noble, genius. That's called being strong, something you can achieve with a little training. When exactly have they ruined events...? You may want to tame that overactive imagination of yours.

Fates: That doesn't make you any less of a traitor XP How do we know you can be trusted as a leader, hmm?

[OOC: Lin should just bang all your heads together and make the squabble stop already XP]
....wow... how dillusional can you get, seriously every time you post I say to myself "Okay it can't get any worse than that, but somehow you keep topping urself... No shix its gonna be the nobles for the most part who will be richer and therefore more powerful, and therefore they would dominate PvP. Its also funny how you mention that just a little training can catch up to nobles who are 9x trans, when u're a level 95 monk who can't level for her life. It also takes several months for the average player to trans, that qualifies for easy training? Even after you get to 9x trans they're gears are already ages ahead of yours, and you have to try and catch up on gears, but the gap keeps on widening =x.

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
06-19-2008 07:44 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:????Power of Nobles Questioned

TheAbyss Wrote:
Fruityla Wrote:Quik: That has nothing to do with them being noble, genius. That's called being strong, something you can achieve with a little training. When exactly have they ruined events...? You may want to tame that overactive imagination of yours.

....wow... how dillusional can you get, seriously every time you post I say to myself "Okay it can't get any worse than that, but somehow you keep topping urself... No shix its gonna be the nobles for the most part who will be richer and therefore more powerful, and therefore they would dominate PvP. Its also funny how you mention that just a little training can catch up to nobles who are 9x trans, when u're a level 95 monk who can't level for her life. It also takes several months for the average player to trans, that qualifies for easy training? Even after you get to 9x trans they're gears are already ages ahead of yours, and you have to try and catch up on gears, but the gap keeps on widening =x.

OOC: This is where I haveta say GM's close this topic cause this is getting out of hand. Quik, really this was unecessary to post. You are insulting Linnea for no reason now and obviously taking this topic that was MEANT FOR ROLEPLAY way too seriously.

If you think about it also by us sending money out of the server with bullions we lose money, lower inflations, and some nobles are not trans look at Tiya for example, or Cutty Flam.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-19-2008 07:51 PM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

OOC: Sorry for the insults but she was really pissing me off ^_^ Anyway I'm off this topic before it gets more out of hand

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
Go Here
06-19-2008 07:54 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

hahahahhahaha my first time reading this thread and it has such a funny end.

noob overreacting in rp Icon_razz
06-20-2008 04:24 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Quote:noob overreacting in rp
Word

And what's with you and hating the Noble's money and gears? This is our hardwork's result. We use the same facilities available to you. We aren't given the items/zeny we have for free. Are you saying you are mentally handicapped or something holding you back from being just as good? Find a good reason for this hate or stop hating. Unless you are /emo, then by all means keep hating whatever you wanna hate. Don't wanna see no cuts on no wrists. Kissy
06-20-2008 04:40 PM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

RE:??Power of Nobles Questioned

Bloody Wrote:
Word

And what's with you and hating the Noble's money and gears? This is our hardwork's result. We use the same facilities available to you. We aren't given the items/zeny we have for free. Are you saying you are mentally handicapped or something holding you back from being just as good? Find a good reason for this hate or stop hating. Unless you are /emo, then by all means keep hating whatever you wanna hate. Don't wanna see no cuts on no wrists. Kissy
Wow that's a cheap shot teox. I wasn't serious about being pissed off until the very last part where I was mad at Linnea. And bloody, I'm saying I've been here for a month and you've been here for a year.

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
Go Here
06-20-2008 04:55 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

OOC Posting Wrote:We tried to setup Roleplaying through Nobility System to add some new factors and more encouragement in roleplaying is something some players have really looked forward to. If we can't handle the roleplay aspect and instead goes to insult one another only, then we'll just take down the feature and revert Nobility back to how it was: a pretty looking title, and a nice mid-headgear, and leave it at that.

Just don't join the roleplaying or the RP threads if you can't control yourself at it.

If one week of starting the Nobility RP and we already have one thread of problems, and we can't improve in behavior, I don't see Nobility RP as being a very long lasting feature in heRO anymore.

As much as how in RP we can suspect that Nobles are not worthy of their title, back outside of RP, Nobles (including both trans, non-trans, and even extended class members) paid a hefty 25 million at the very least in order to be what they are. Some of the nobles joined forever, and some joined for a few months only.

I'll leave this thread open, but if it goes haywire like this again, don't say that GMs did not warn all of you if we have to pause nobility RP for players to cooldown, or if totally out of control, destroy it all together.

06-20-2008 05:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: ??Power of Nobles Questioned

TheAbyss Wrote:
Bloody Wrote:
Word

Wow that's a cheap shot teox. I wasn't serious about being pissed off until the very last part where I was mad at Linnea. And bloody, I'm saying I've been here for a month and you've been here for a year.

a month? who are you trying to bullshit? every single person on the server who steps in pvp knows who you really are. try 6 months or so. Icon_smile
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2008 05:22 PM by teOx.)
06-20-2008 05:19 PM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Huh..? I joined in May xD ... I just PvP a lot >.>
You can ask Amara I joined Behemoth like my... second day or so

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
Go Here
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2008 05:30 PM by TheAbyss.)
06-20-2008 05:28 PM