Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HACKED
Aries Offline
GoD of WaR

HACKED

I need help from any GM that can Check the IP Address Because Some one really doesnt Like me ot much Becuase im a sexy red-headed-Beast i even asked for a password change about a coulpe of weeks ago

IF u can plz help as soon as posibble thx
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2008 02:41 PM by Aries.)
06-20-2008 02:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: HACKED

Where did you ask for a password change because I know GM-Auron and GM-Aki handle password request within 2 days usually.

And btw, someone who has your password and enters your account is not considered a "hack".

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-20-2008 02:56 PM
Find all posts by this user
Aries Offline
GoD of WaR

well is there anything anyone can do about it , im so close to transing
and now im stuck in a coner with no help but DD'
06-20-2008 08:57 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

actually I requested a pass change over a week ago and nothing =_= I think I was forgotten, and dude who the f*** keeps doing this to you.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-21-2008 04:02 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

You didn't answer my question, where/who did you ask for a change?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-21-2008 08:53 AM
Aries Offline
GoD of WaR

I asked GM-ayu in the game and was never answered with a response, it was a few weeks ago
06-21-2008 09:29 AM
Armored Reaper Offline
Pro........

What we need is a a Control Panel even if someone gave out there account to someone and they took they're stuff they once could trust them but as every one know people get jealous or persuaded by others or even get mad at that person and take all of what they worked hard for. Causing them to spend all this time on what they thought was a safe "SERVER" and lose everything. Even if someone post a password change in forum or send a support ticket in by time you guys read it and reply or get a chance to change it all the rest of they're crap or gone so whats the use of pming you guys if they can get on while the password change is pending cuz the next step after all the stuff is gone is the characters being deleted cuz everyone know most people dont need an email to delete most characters in people account. I mean really no one deserves to go through this on HeRo this should be a safe reliable server with everything to keep us safe and friendly. Come on Aries wasnt the only one who lost stuff here i did too and what happen here can happen to anybody else and this cant look to good on HeRo if people keep getting robbed by friends or family. "We NEED A Control Panel" A.S.A.P.
to stop this from happening further and to lighten yall work load thank you for your time....

I Am What Your Fears Fear...I Am The Unseen.....I Am The Noise You Cant Explain.....I Am What Takes Life...
I Am....
Armored Reaper The Messanger Of Death.....
06-21-2008 09:33 AM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

I just heard the news from aries. This really is terrible. Apparently its the third time that it's happened. Its pretty low for someone to take all your things but to also knock you down from 94% to 0% at 97 is quite un-ethical and obviously a planned hate crime against the player themselves. I do agree with the control panel. It would save time and prevent a lot of the password wantings and could even register an email to 'verify' the account type a deal. I am curious if something will be done about it. If its someone he gave a password to, true he's partly to blame but I don't think the person who did all these things should get away so freely.

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
06-21-2008 03:04 PM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

Armored Reaper Wrote:What we need is a a Control Panel even if someone gave out there account to someone and they took they're stuff they once could trust them but as every one know people get jealous or persuaded by others or even get mad at that person and take all of what they worked hard for. Causing them to spend all this time on what they thought was a safe "SERVER" and lose everything. Even if someone post a password change in forum or send a support ticket in by time you guys read it and reply or get a chance to change it all the rest of they're crap or gone so whats the use of pming you guys if they can get on while the password change is pending cuz the next step after all the stuff is gone is the characters being deleted cuz everyone know most people dont need an email to delete most characters in people account. I mean really no one deserves to go through this on HeRo this should be a safe reliable server with everything to keep us safe and friendly. Come on Aries wasnt the only one who lost stuff here i did too and what happen here can happen to anybody else and this cant look to good on HeRo if people keep getting robbed by friends or family. "We NEED A Control Panel" A.S.A.P.
to stop this from happening further and to lighten yall work load thank you for your time....

another solution: stop sharing your account info.

:edit: in reference to the CP it's being worked on, but if people would submit the correct information at the correct location for a password change, the password changes would be expedited.

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
06-21-2008 03:47 PM
Uchiha_DEE Offline

Ahh dats real gay bro, and (PANDORA me sayin dats gay is not a strik at u) but yea i asked 4 a password change like 3weeks ago to and have not got a proper respowns

[Image: uchihaDees-sigreal.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2008 05:31 PM by Uchiha_DEE.)
06-21-2008 05:30 PM
Thread Closed