Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Junk and Such
NorthDragoon Offline

Junk and Such

Hey everyone, I dabble in so-called art occasionally, so I thought I could share some of it here. Laugh/Steal/Compliment at your leisure (click the image links to see the full size versions, just don't take credit for making it, that's not cool.)

[Image: 3v1lporingcx7.png]
I found a random poring pic while browsing the internet one day, and decided to put a moustache and horns on him. Its a classic doodle, I even made a version you can use for an application icon, like for heRO.exe for example. Icon_smile

Another one is my current avatar, which is a heavy edit of a Dragoon from Final Fantasy XI. Took me a couple hours to get all the filters and the brush strokes down the way I wanted, but it turned out okay.

[IMG=http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2834/grimfortsteeldragonlogofu6.th.jpg]
This is a wallpaper I made for my old guild on <another server>, the Steel Dragons. Although I can't take credit for that neat dragon symbol in the center... wish I could remember the name of the guy that made that. Icon_sad

[Image: logosubmission01io7.th.png]
This one was a challenge to make. We had a banner-making contest at my old server, so I wanted to make it a personal challenge. I actually took a copy of one of the actual in-game maps and wrapped it around in the shape of a sphere, so it would kinda be like a map-globe. Its also seen through the transparent lettering. Took me quite awhile to figure out how to do it, but it was fun and I actually learned a bit from it. Icon_biggrin

I've got other stuff, but I'll post those up later when I have more time.

"Ninjas are an important part of the eco-bio-death-o-sphere, it's very lion king, if you kill all the wolves, you're gonna have a crapload of bunnies, and by bunnies, I mean stupid people."
06-30-2008 10:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply