Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
See ya heRO
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

RE: See ya heRO

Cya Snapple take care.

and Seriously the guild hate is getting to stupid proportions again. Its a game people seriously.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
07-17-2008 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Remember the first rule of the internets...
"It is serious business!"

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-17-2008 10:50 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Can't say I'm surprised to see you go. (sort of expected it for a while) Best of luck to you though. Have to agree with the whole BabysitRO part. It's getting pretty sad.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
07-18-2008 01:04 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:?? See ya heRO

Aaronock Wrote:
teOx Wrote:we didnt become them Icon_smile

we just replaced them in some peoples eyes cuz some people arent happy without drama Icon_biggrin

Heh....that's not the case at all...and that's foolish to believe as much.

being former loa i can see why youd think that. we can have a nice talk and i can give you the 1000 reasons i say that Icon_smile
07-18-2008 11:32 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Goodbye Snapplewee. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Snapplewee Wrote:I also cheated. I macro'd. I knew about others cheating as well. It isn't fair to heRO or the GM's that I did this. I've let down all the people who got where they did legitimately.

Thank you for admiting it even if you could have not macro'd.
I can confirm also that you have been banned for this offence.

I'd like to add 1 thing. TWO people commented on the cheating and admission there of. Nothing else. No one reacted more strongly that someone did. I am completly shocked at your apathy in the face of this admission.

Icon_confused

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-18-2008 04:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Hmm, was it wrong yes, do we care...not really. He confessed himself..and plus i'm assuming he had a good reason why he couldn't just do it legit, IRL problems or just simply busy. I was mining for 8 hours a day legit..its not a happy experience..

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
07-18-2008 05:10 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

If you can't do it, then just don't do it. It's no justification. Some people have more time to play than others, and naturally gets more items, higher levels and other things because they spent the time. If you can't spend the time then for whatever the reason is, I'm sorry but you really aren't meant for that type of achievement within a MMORPG then.

Play at your own pace that you deem suitable. Don't push yourself to be at the "same level" as whoever it is. The more you compare yourself with others, the more upset and unhappy you get really... and eventually, you fall off the track and end up like this. Just play the game and enjoy it at however you want! MvP only when you feel like it. Fish if you think that you really need the fish. Mine if you really want the gold. Grind if you are in the mood for it. Don't have to force yourself to do such-and-such every day or else you'll lose competition or anything... you really lose the point of a game which is just to relax and have fun.

Hope that you won't repeat the same mistake in official servers, Snapple.

07-18-2008 05:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zeena Offline

RE:??See ya heRO

GM-Aki Wrote:I'd like to add 1 thing. TWO people commented on the cheating and admission there of. Nothing else. No one reacted more strongly that someone did. I am completly shocked at your apathy in the face of this admission.

Icon_confused

I had no comment.
07-18-2008 05:45 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

My reason for macro'ing was simple. The way I sit at my computer can hurt my shoulder (tendinitis), and I of course chose to wuss out instead of deal with it.

I could fish 1k baits in the time it took others to fish 300-400 baits. Thats why fishing needs to be changed.

Not to mention, that I fished thousands of fish. 70k baits a day for 9 days, all macro'd and I never got caught.

I already had my sinx to 97/66 and my Biochem to a high level.

It was WRONG.
07-18-2008 09:28 PM
conch Offline
1 ea

Aww i like what Ms. Ayu said <3 That is so true... I guess most people immediately find things that'd give them an advantage over others... to think that rules have to be created to tame the abuses people make towards each other

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
07-18-2008 10:04 PM