Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
god items discussion
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: god items discussion

The GM team has shaped up what seems to be a decent compromise that should probably be satisfying to most people (not all of course, that's impossible), but we're not fully done discussing, once we've agreed we'll announce the new policy regarding god equips.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-01-2008 09:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:How could someone "afford" a Meg but not a hydra weapon.Question Mark

lol i know... i was just saying that EVEN without any equips, a proper build with megs could do tons of damage because of the exponential bonus...

-w-
08-02-2008 07:09 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

thanks to episode 13 thats not a problem tho Icon_razz so no need to worry anymore.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
08-02-2008 07:15 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

i havnt read any of the thread i all im going to say is my input on god items. the strongest guilds will get them, the weaker guilds will get weaker. in my opinion theyre as unbalanced as MVP cards Icon_razz

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
08-02-2008 01:15 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

And both come after an extreme amount of hardwork.. wait.. Are you saying hardwork shouldn't be rewarded? I guess those who sit on their fat asses all day long in Pront should be just as strong as those who hunt and farm all during their online time. It just makes perfect sense Icon_smile
08-02-2008 01:42 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

I'm with Bloody on this one. I don't believe MVP cards nor god items are unbalanced, they might be strong but they all have their advantages and disadvantages. Not to mention the amount of work it takes to get both MVP cards AND god items. People who have these items are obviously ones who worked a lot harder than others to obtain this kind of power.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
08-02-2008 02:03 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Yea, its not like a weak guild has better chances of getting a god item than a strong guild. They basically have the same chances.

Its like if a weak guild had 4 good 99 geared up people in there, and they tried to get the god item together, and being they asked there lesser guild members to try and help with some of the small portions (like simple item gathering that they can do)

With work, every guild can try and get god items if they actually tried hard. And think, if they did, stronger guilds will have more competition instead of 2 guilds they need to look out for.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-02-2008 02:48 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE:??god items discussion

Bloody Wrote:I guess those who sit on their fat asses all day long in Pront should be just as strong as those who hunt and farm all during their online time. It just makes perfect sense Icon_smile

I sit in Pront all day ;D and look at me. Well either way let me rephrase what i said so i dont get flammed. I dont think heRO is ready for god items. Thats just my opinion so dont get worked up over it.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
08-02-2008 03:31 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

thecursed Wrote:Well either way let me rephrase what i said so i dont get flammed. I dont think heRO is ready for god items.

Then when will it be ready for god items, mvp cards, new woe?

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
08-02-2008 04:12 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Ooo I want new woe...

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
08-02-2008 06:21 PM