Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
ATTENTION HEROS!!!!
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

ATTENTION HEROS!!!!

OOC Disclaimer: I'm doing this solely for the RP Arc because let's face it, it needs doing.

7/28: I've edited this letter as to not restrict it to light side only.
(End OOC)

Dear Heroes,

A dark time is upon us.

Recently, Sir Aaronock's body has been possessed by a dark entity called Ostello. Ostello has been slowly guiding the world to destruction by searching Aaronock's mind for the plans to machine that will create a bridge to Asgard, the realm of the Gods. If he succeeds, he will lead Eudoxie into Asgard and...well...the world will end.

Ostello has been recruiting people into Eudoxie's army, and this army has been growing rapidly. We can no longer stand by and watch. WE HAVE TO FIGHT.

I've decided to take matters into my own hands and will lead the Resistance Army against Eudoxie. For now, I need you all to start recruiting people and train hard to become stronger.

I believe we can save the world, but only if we actually do something instead of just sitting and complaining about it.

Yours truly,

Linnea

We will be holding a meeting in Rachel on Friday, August 1st at 8pm server time

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2008 11:12 AM by Fruityla.)
07-27-2008 02:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!!

Hahaha, so servants of Hestia now will make a stand against us?...Amusing I suppose but your efforts will matter little.

As stated to many of you before, you know so little about Aaronock. You see him as some sort of beacon of light to you but you didn't even realize all the darkness surrounding him! His past is filled with things you would all be disgusted by, this bridge only a small piece of a much larger picture.

You think your pitiful army of light with a god like Hestia who does nothing for her people can actually defeat Eudoxie? I think it will take much more than an army to conquer her, as she is nearly invincible. Any efforts also to save Aaronock will not matter either, he's going to find his way back to Erebos, I'm making certain of that!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2008 02:18 AM by Aaronock.)
07-27-2008 02:16 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

OOC: Just easier to play Eudoxie/friends than Ayu, because for Ayu to do anything, people keep complaining about "omg it's an event for light/dark only totally unfair" and all the other stuff... and it's confusing for light players to fight monsters summoned by me cause of obvious reasons. Eudoxie is theoretically against all players, and thus easier for a GM to RP someone like that.

Not that I don't want to play myself, but sadly even now I didn't think of any way for me t do so yet >_<;

07-27-2008 02:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

OOC: However Ayu, lately people are seeing Eudoxie in a different way due to how I presented the situation of why her goals are actually quite desirable and have gotten people to join on her side.

Fun times are indeed ahead because of this XD

07-27-2008 02:42 AM
Stoker Offline
Night Wanderer

I still don't see what is overly charming about Eudoxie. I still don't think she really carries out her proclaimed intentions but rather try to reach god-like status by even taking over Erebos who she chose to serve supposedly. That's what I gather in the meeting in Geffen the other day, and perhaps even you are a bit misguided too Aaronock according to what you say yourself sometimes.

Light does nothing. Dark side is splitted, and the active one within the two Dark sides is a crazy egomaniac. We are left to pick between 3 rotten apples and only going with which side sucks less, heh.

Everyone to look out for themselves seem like the best idea. To each their own, and the best to their own survival!

IGN: Stoker

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets? But enough talk, have at you!"
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2008 03:13 AM by Stoker.)
07-27-2008 03:12 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Aaronock is misguided but only because he is trying to simply run away from his past, now what a coward he is!

Anyway Mr. Stoker, Eudoxie is taking action, it may not be an action you agree with, but she is doing something. We will destroy the weak, and the ones who go against Erebos, the other gods destroyed, and finally an end to the war will come when the world is recreated in Erebos' image.

Prontera of Rune Midgard will be a central hub for this new world, the King will be able to rule his kingdom without revolutionaries like Angel Fates for example who has not real direction in which to take his kingdom in which he lives in, and finally with uniting the people under the same banner we can build the world that rewards those who put true effort into the world around them.

07-27-2008 03:25 AM
jkang Offline

i guess i'll say it now, i Oniichan will now be joining eudoxie.

What we do in life, echos in eternity.......
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2008 03:34 AM by jkang.)
07-27-2008 03:34 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Well Ostello, you could say the Light army is finally taking action to. Guess your picking on us about it so much got to me.

How exactly, do you know for sure this "new world" is going to be the perfect place you envision it to be? I'm sure you don't and let me tell you something, it won't be. NOTHING is perfect and for all you know the world could be destroyed and not rebuild. That's why I'm rising up against you. Because complete destruction is not the answer.

As for you, Oniichan...you...*Sighs, finding it hard to talk to him* You can follow whatever path you wish...but ask yourself...is it really YOUR way? Or are you just following Eudoxie because you follow the ways of the Dark Side...which you only follow because...you think you're forced to.

If I have to take you down to save the world, then so be it. Hopefully you start thinking for yourself before that time comes.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
07-27-2008 03:47 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Ya know just getting to Asgard means diddly crap, we should be focused on why he needs to get there. What is in Asgard that he craves. Plus who cares about sides I just want Erebos dead.. and if I can beat his location out of Eudoxie or Ostello then fair enough.

By the way, have a way to get Ostello out of Aaron's mind, but ya not gonna like it.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
07-27-2008 05:21 AM
Stoker Offline
Night Wanderer

I think you already spoke out the problem with a new world in Erebo's image. Inside Erebo's faction right now is split between 2 dark leaders. Even if the new world arrives, there is little credibility that there won't be further division within Erebo's world. I mean, if he can't rule even a part of his allegiance now, he cannot rule the world. It's that simple. When there's division, there will be new war.

I don't see how the Dark Side really helps me although I considered it, but I don't think it'll work out. I'll find my own ways to survive the end of the world, and what better ways but to seek out the essence of life? This allegiance concept is totally the wrong approach...

(Haha I think I like this server's forum more than the server itself)

IGN: Stoker

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets? But enough talk, have at you!"
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2008 06:05 AM by Stoker.)
07-27-2008 06:04 AM