Poll: Is Dg too Easy and Does it Need a Nerf?
This poll is closed.
Yes It's OP and needs a Nerf! 5.00% 1 5.00%
Yes It's OP but fine the way it is. 15.00% 3 15.00%
Meh... 20.00% 4 20.00%
No It's fine the way it is. 60.00% 12 60.00%
Total 20 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has DG Made HeRO Too Easy? Does it Need a Nerf?
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

RE: ??Has DG Made HeRO Too Easy? Does it Need a Nerf?

ghaleoneternal Wrote:I don't know, it's a 5/5/3 server, you shouldn't be playing here if you aren't willing to work hard. It can take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks to hunt a card/rare equip. To me that is more of a demotivator than doing a quest. Perhaps it would not be so bad, if once you unlocked a warp/dungeon on one character, then all other characters on that account have access. To me, having to do Nameless or another dungeon quest like that multiple times is a huge demotivator.

some people might say "why bother working hard? it's a game! let's just having fun together by borrowing/lending the required gear/class to raid some dungeon/MVPs"

and yeah.. i want to keep those lazy bastard away from my parties and kill em over and over again if i could
08-08-2013 02:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ghaleoneternal Offline
Hero of Justice

RE:????Has DG Made HeRO Too Easy? Does it Need a Nerf?

Shinigami l0_0l Wrote:some people might say "why bother working hard? it's a game! let's just having fun together by borrowing/lending the required gear/class to raid some dungeon/MVPs"

and yeah.. i want to keep those lazy bastard away from my parties and kill em over and over again if i could

To each their own I guess. I don't want to infringe on anyone elses fun, especially when it seems like the current server population is very static and small.

Some people have fun doing things the easy way, some people have fun working towards more challenging ends, and neither is correct especially on a private server.

Like minded people will find each other, hopefully, and everyone can be happy. XD

Taluden - 7x Lord Knight (SP)
Ebony 'Dong' Twilight - 8x High Priest (FS/ME)
Atacca - 8x Hunter (AS)
Hazamalol - 7x Assassin (DD)
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 01:33 PM by ghaleoneternal.)
08-08-2013 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply