Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO Wiki
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: heRO Wiki

Oh Gerik and I have been running through the quests slowly and surely lately.
Elemental Wings are up 'cept for one (I'll do it later this week).??Observation Wing guide is up, along with the new quest involving the Snow Queen!

Question: Does anyone know the hp bonus provided by the angeling/deviling tower Deilnu version???I wanted to update the info on those and probably put up a small guide about making Angeling Tower Stagvi version soon.??Feel free to pm me this answer or tell me in game or just answer in topic.

Question 2: Does anyone know the combo with Blessed/Cursed Helm with 5th Gen ToH wings?

Obviously going in and updating a lot of the gears on the gears page to list correct and updated information as many of the gears have been given upgrades in what they do :]

Anyway it would be appreciated if more people also join the wiki and help to fill out the missing parts so future heRO's can also have access to the wealth of info in our server. :]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 12:51 PM by Aaronock.)
04-05-2010 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Revenant Offline
Shadow of Nobody

I've been deliberating over what I can do; I spend a great deal of time working with Mediawiki but aren't the most knowledgeable about some of the server customizations.

As it is, I can help anyone who needs assistance with wiki formatting (I feel like the general layout/presentation can be improved), but I think I'll quickly resent having to PM a GM everytime I wish to make a change.

We want YOU!.. in Testing & Development. PM GM-Circe to join.
04-05-2010 01:15 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I dunno if layout changes require PMing a GM, however if you want to work on any pages and need any info I'll gladly provide it if I know it. It would help a lot to speed up pages getting finished if you did that o_o

04-05-2010 01:45 PM
Revenant Offline
Shadow of Nobody

Sounds like a plan. I think that before anything else is added, fixing up what's currently there is a larger priority, otherwise it's just backtracking in the long run. Added you on MSN (Or at least, the address that was in your profile).

We want YOU!.. in Testing & Development. PM GM-Circe to join.
04-05-2010 03:12 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Yay for more quest being added, thanks Aaronock.

If you want all gear description, I suggest you extract the file idnum2itemdesctable.txt from your heRO.grf all heRO stuff are at the end.

Just a suggestion, but I think we should have a "what needs to be done" page, so people can check that and see this or that quest is missing (do we have that right now? sorry if we do).

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
04-05-2010 09:40 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hum I don't think we do that certainly could be added though, would you like to do that for us Huntress or Revenant? I'm not too experienced with adding new pages and dealing with templates so much (still working on it within my bf's own wiki he's working on for his games).

Don't forget to thank Gerik too Huntess, he's why the Fire and Water ele wings are on the pages now along with Snow Queen! :D

04-05-2010 09:48 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

but the "what's need to be done page" is essentially "every page can use work" ._.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
04-05-2010 09:56 PM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

RE:??heRO Wiki

Huntress Wrote:Yay for more quest being added, thanks Aaronock.

If you want all gear description, I suggest you extract the file idnum2itemdesctable.txt from your heRO.grf all heRO stuff are at the end.

Just a suggestion, but I think we should have a "what needs to be done" page, so people can check that and see this or that quest is missing (do we have that right now? sorry if we do).

Where's the "Thanks Gerik", huh Huntress? Tch.

Anywho, I'm focusing first on the wings, and then I'm planning to hit whatever allegiance quests aren't up there yet.

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
04-05-2010 10:09 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Thanks Gerik Icon_wink

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
04-06-2010 09:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

XD So as per request, I've been asked to put Novice Wings up on the wiki. Working on it right now.

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
04-06-2010 09:58 AM