Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dracula's Identity Revealed!
Prontera Nobility News Offline

Dracula's Identity Revealed!

Prontera Nobility News

After many horrifying nights under the Vampire, Count Dracula's attack over citizens of Rune Midgard for many times, the hero Astarael has uncovered Dracula's secret of his day time identity and Dracula's methods in choosing his victims. The day time identity of the vampire is found to be a wizard by the name of Stoker in the Behemoth Guild.

Below is the exact letter that the hero Astarael wrote in revealing the secrets of Dracula:

Alcestis Wrote:I believe that Dracula's daytime identity is Stoker.

-there is a meaning in the naming of Dracula's day time identity

The meaning behind is that Stoker is the last name of the author of Dracula. The author's full name is Abraham Stoker.

There are other clues that have led me to believe this. On his forum account, under his name says "Night Wanderer." Also, in his signature is a quote from Dracula (I think, but not entirely sure).

?????????????????????????????????????? ---------

-I think that it's well established enough (based on people's in-game conversations) for me to tell everyone that Dracula is targetting only Legendary Warriors and/or Behemoth members. If you can explain why Dracula only picks on people within these 2 guilds, that is all I am expecting for the pattern and method part to Dracula's Raids

This is what has stumped me for quite some time. I have been looking for any sort of information that will help me, and after some serious googling I found what I needed.

Vampires can only attack certain people (in our case, guilded people) if they are invited first. According to the knowledge I have collected, Stoker has been invited to exactly 2 guilds. These guilds are Legendary Warriors and Behemoth, which are also the only guilds being attacked. They were unaware of what Stoker hides during the daytime! By inviting him, they allowed themselves to become victimized by his nighttime raids.

King Tristian III is pleased with the hero Astarael's efforts and will reward her with a "Heavenly Maiden Robe[1] +7" and one "Gift Box" for each of the victim on their behalf (total of 13 Gift Boxes.)

As for Stoker after hearing that his secret is revealed by his guildmates, he has fled the scene as quickly as possible and his current location is unknown.

[OOC: The quote is from Dracula, but from "Castlevania, Symphony of the Night." Stoker and Dracula both quoted from Castlevania game series, and the novel "Dracula" on many occasions.]

-Connecting the honored members of the Rune Midgard Nobility with the common people-
07-31-2008 05:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

Seven & i Holdings Corporation begins civil suit against Abraham Stoker

The Seven & i Holdings Corporation would like to serve notice of the initiation of civil proceedings against Abraham Stoker in the amount of 10,000,000 (ten million) Zeny under the charge of willful destruction of property and repeated attempts to interfere in the due course of business.

This amount will be paid out to the grieving families of the innocent clerks so thoughtlessly murdered by Mr. Stoker. The Seven & i Holdings Corporation would like to once again extend its greatest sympathies to the affected families of this tragedy.

7-11 : The first chain on HeRO, since 2008.
07-31-2008 06:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: Dracula's Identity Revealed!

hahahahhaa damn i called that before anyone! if only i was sure XD good job dooooode you rock!

*is biggest castlevania fan on earth* i remember that quote from symphony i think or at least part of it
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2008 10:29 AM by teOx.)
07-31-2008 10:25 AM
Untitled Finale Offline

..WTF someone actually figured it o_O
07-31-2008 11:02 AM
Alcestis Away
Some Squishy Priest

I'm a girl. D:

IGNs: Astarael, Alcestis, Letha
07-31-2008 12:00 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

j00 married? =D
07-31-2008 05:15 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Astarael and myself discussed this last night and I suggested she knew enough that one of us *Ezekiel Stalker or herself* should make the guess for the maiden robe. Congrats fellow CB'er, you have brought much honor upon yourself!
And made me realize in some small way women aren't entirely useless :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-31-2008 06:37 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE:??Dracula's Identity Revealed!

Aaronock Wrote:Astarael and myself discussed this last night and I suggested she knew enough that one of us *Ezekiel Stalker or herself* should make the guess for the maiden robe.??Congrats fellow CB'er, you have brought much honor upon yourself!
And made me realize in some small way women aren't entirely useless :D

You say that like men like you are much better. *Glares*

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
07-31-2008 06:47 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Heh women are only good for a few things fellow member Linnea. You are one of those such women of high calibur that I truly find equal, along with Astarael.

OOC: DO NOT TAKE my hate for women on stalker seriously other players cause it is not real! D:

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-31-2008 06:53 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

lmao i remember saying he was dracula in main because of the authors last name lmao wow oh well i didnt want the prize anyways ;D

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
07-31-2008 09:00 PM