Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Icat Offline

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to playing private RO servers. I know it's not very complicated, but I just came from a private server that had the full installation without download kRO and Sakray, and I was just wondering if anyone had a link to where one could download kRO and sakray without any trouble ^_^;. I saw on the control panel only 10 users online, so this is a pretty new server, eh?

Seems cool :D . I hopy this community grows, and lookit these cute smileys. Icon_mrgreen I can ask my friends who've played at the old server to come here. The reason while some are leaving is because the head GM there is being a btch, and shut down the server for the most stupidest reasons.

Sorry if I seem so noobish, considering the idea of private RO servers is pretty old.. :\
10-16-2005 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE: Hi everyone!

Hello there!

Yes, we are a pretty new server. Icon_wink Just officially opened yesterday~ spread the word to your friends if you can. It will be fun to have more people here.

Have a nice stay here too! Icon_cool

p.s. I think the GMs will eventually put up the links for kRO and Sakray. Icon_biggrin Hopefully soon.

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
10-16-2005 03:33 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

Everyone is welcome, including new RO-Payers Icon_wink Yet, we don't host the RO and Sakkray intaller, but i can find them for you if you want. Do you know about Torrent bit files?
10-16-2005 03:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

it's Bit Torrent Feith Icon_biggrin Yeah I'm working on a solution to download those 2 files.

I had 2 BT links, but somehow the tracker is down Icon_sad I'll find something for you Icon_wink
10-16-2005 04:14 PM
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Good! One of the reason we decided to make our own server was exactly that too many server just wipe their character or close down.

We are working on puttin Ragnarok and sakray (v.927) up to download but in the meanwhile I can direct you to those (v.802) I found on filefront. They are older version but are working fine with our server.

http://files.filefront.com/4229975

http://files.filefront.com/4037336

Enjoy

GM-Ben
10-16-2005 04:36 PM
Icat Offline

You guys are nice :D

I love a nice community. Anywho, thanks for responding and I shall download the kRO and sakray and probably get playigng tomorrow. Not like I matter. :D I'll advertise soon enough.
10-16-2005 09:53 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

thxs Icon_smile
10-16-2005 10:39 PM
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

I'm using iRO and iRO Sakray and they seem to be working fine for me. Ever since iRO got transcendent classes this has been running smoothly.

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
10-16-2005 11:05 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

GM-Ben Wrote:Good! One of the reason we decided to make our own server was exactly that too many server just wipe their character or close down.

We are working on puttin Ragnarok and sakray (v.927) up to download but in the meanwhile I can direct you to those (v.802) I found on filefront. They are older version but are working fine with our server.

http://files.filefront.com/4229975

http://files.filefront.com/4037336

Enjoy

GM-Ben

I dunno on some other servs I know that some cards end up being wrong or that it shows up as unknown Item (Good thing that the BT files are up on this site now!)

Icat Wrote:You guys are nice :D

I love a nice community. Anywho, thanks for responding and I shall download the kRO and sakray and probably get playigng tomorrow. Not like I matter. :D I'll advertise soon enough.

yup we try our best to be a ncie community! (Right GM Team?)
anyways welcome to the server!
Hope to see it expand at an exponential rate Icon_arrow infinity

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-17-2005 02:14 AM