Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gundam 00
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

RE: Gundam 00

Damn, I didn't even start to watch this >_<
I hope to download it at least next week...
How's it going? Like GSD, some characters getting worse in every episode until the stupid ending or what? xD
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2008 12:40 PM by KohakuSan.)
10-28-2008 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

The whole anime is very well rounded, it has some slow points in it for maybe an episode. However it picked up right away, i found myself watching episode 13-25 in one day it drew me in that much. And the ending is very very very good and witty too. If your a Gundam fan you'll know all the Gundam cliche's and when you see the end of the anime alot of stuff comes together. And it makes you really pumped to see the next 25 episodes that theyre making to follow it up. Still sad my favorite character dies though Icon_sad

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
10-29-2008 07:58 PM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

anyone watch the 2nd season already??
the conflict is more clear in this part
12-30-2008 01:36 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

If you guys are in the states and get the sci fi channel it is now on one episode a week, every monday night at 11pm , first or 2nd season i don't know. Personally not being a total gundam fanboy, I find it hard to latch onto. furthermore it appearing to be a sorta gundam prequel (not implying anything about storyline, just meaning gundams are scarcer and less epic gundam to gundam battles) so storyline doesn't appeal to me, and the amount of mounted battle would seem lacking.

but good luck to those looking for it Icon_biggrin

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
12-30-2008 04:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

anybody watch ep13 of the 2nd season??
it's freak'n awesome
01-01-2009 01:34 PM
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE:??Gundam 00

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:If you guys are in the states and get the sci fi channel it is now on one episode a week, every monday night at 11pm , first or 2nd season i don't know. Personally not being a total gundam fanboy, I find it hard to latch onto. furthermore it appearing to be a sorta gundam prequel (not implying anything about storyline, just meaning gundams are scarcer and less epic gundam to gundam battles) so storyline doesn't appeal to me, and the amount of mounted battle would seem lacking.

but good luck to those looking for it Icon_biggrin

It's actually -two- episodes a week. At least where I live, which is on the west coast. I'm not sure about the other parts of the States.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
01-02-2009 11:35 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

oh really it is? I only sat thru partway of the first that night, so i wouldn't know~

did anyone find out if its season one or two?

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
01-03-2009 01:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??Gundam 00

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:oh really it is? I only sat thru partway of the first that night, so i wouldn't know~

did anyone find out if its season one or two?

The one on SciFi channel right now is only season 1. Icon_sad

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
01-03-2009 01:31 AM