Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7-11. We do the walking so you don't have to.
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

7-11. We do the walking so you don't have to.

Attention Citizens of Rune-Midgard!

The Seven&I Holdings Corporation is pleased to announce the grand opening of our seventh 7-11 branch worldwide!??Now you can shop for top-quality products all over Rune-Midgard!*

As well, we're inviting the public of Rune-Midgard to help us continue the tradition of providing necessary products in convenient locations.??Let us know what products you'd like to see in your local 7-11, so that the next time we get a new shipment, you'll be able to save precious time when you need it most. Now that's 7-11 Convenience!

So stop by your local 7-11 today and check out our 10th store sale for value, convenience, and more!

Oh Thank Heaven, it's 7-11

*The Seven & I Holdings Corporation is fully aware of our pricing structure and does not require updates or suggestions as to how to conduct business.??We stand by our business model and can only note that if it were not working, we would not be running such a widespread, successful operation.

7-11 : The first chain on HeRO, since 2008.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2008 07:21 AM by The Big Boss.)
08-05-2008 07:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: 7-11. We do the walking so you don't have to.

Would also like to warn the CEO of the massive convenience store that 7-11s outside of Prontera City are likely to be found burnt, dead, or utterly destroyed due to various types of monsters or players out to break things into pieces. Such is the life for any stores outside of Prontera in this event-filled server ;P

08-05-2008 07:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation would like to thank the administration for the warning and offer all employees life insurance. In the event of death, families of the valued 7-11 employee will receive decorative urns to honour their loved ones who served their country through the onward march of capitalism.

We make every effort to keep our branches open at all times, however if you find your local 7-11 has mysteriously closed, rest assured another branch is always conveniently open to serve you.

08-05-2008 07:23 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

I'd like to see fish in the 7 elevens ;D anything thats used on a daily basis really.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
08-05-2008 08:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryu Van Burace Offline
Team Awesome

I'd like to see more foods on sale. People really undervalue those and it'd be good to see them around.

"Make love to me Snake! I want you!"
"Duude!"
"You're supposed to hit her"
"Damn right I'm gonna hit that!"
-Metal Gear Awesome
08-05-2008 08:22 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

XD

Berserk pots please ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-05-2008 10:03 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

Maybe you could sell panacea's, since the rest of the shops in Midguard have stopped the glorious flow of them... T.T

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
08-05-2008 10:53 AM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

And as a serious suggestion, lower the prices a bit D:

I would buy Berzerk pots if its perhaps a 200z overcharge [3200z], but not a 1K buttrape D:
08-05-2008 11:54 AM
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

We're proud to present our newest line of ammunition in our Louyang branch.

Mi Gaos getting you down? Mantises getting uppity?

Try all new 7-11 Fire Arrow Quivers!

Lovingly crafted from finest matchsticks and flame hearts by skilled hunters, these shafts of flame will cleanse your way of troublesome pests. So when you're wandering Louyang Field and are running low, just remember:

7-11. We Bring Fire

08-06-2008 05:47 AM
Babble Offline

Dear 7-11,

I would like to point out that selling awakening potions in for a redicilous price as upposed to the tool dealer that is located across the street from 7-11 morroc, is certainly not appericiated by customers concidering the quality of the product does not differ.

Thank you for your time.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2008 07:49 AM by Babble.)
08-06-2008 07:47 AM