Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok Online DS
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Ragnarok Online DS

well, unless you like/can read kanji then playing the jap version is for you. but sometime within the next couple months, according to that site, we'll see the release of the English version of the game, and yes it is wi-fi compatible, so playing with others is going to be possible.
09-27-2009 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I played the Jap version with the translation patch, which after playing maybe 5 chapters with I noticed the translation stopped at the end of chapter 3 >.> Great fun though, hope to see it available in English soon Icon_biggrin. The WiFi bit is available when you arrive at Morocc, it's an Infinity Tower of sorts, I believe. I didn't (and don't) have access to WiFi, so I couldn't test it.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
09-28-2009 03:54 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

heh, unless there's a decent emu to play a patched rom of it, i've got no way of playing the translated version of it lol.

maybe it's just my laptop that sucks, dunno.

and yea, it's a mirage tower, similar in nature to infinity tower.
09-28-2009 04:00 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

The translation patch was cancelled once the announcement of RO DS (U) was announced. Only translated a little bit. I didn't even get to go second class >.>

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
09-29-2009 02:31 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

even though progress on the patch was stopped, it doesn't mean the patch isn't still out there, but even still the game wouldn't play very far for me before hanging up and freezing the emulator.
09-29-2009 03:36 AM
Maiden Offline

Aha I've just started playing this game too! I haven't gotten very far since I only play if I have spare time (which I don't). It's a shame that it hangs up at a certain chapter..but RO DS (U) will come out you say? ^__^ Can't wait to download it and add it to my collections of ROMs. 90% of which I don't play..anyone want copies of games..? I have over 100g worth.. Sweat

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
09-29-2009 11:38 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Why not get a DS and a flash cart? =o

09-30-2009 04:56 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

i have a DS, but no flash cart at all lol
09-30-2009 11:45 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Buy one? =P

10-02-2009 03:33 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

lol, yea....been lookin around on these here tubez but rarely find one that is cheap enough to afford XD or if they are listed cheap enough they're "out-of-stock"
10-02-2009 11:48 AM