Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie attack!
LMKris Offline

zombie attack!

"zombie" bodies/heads (i.e., I got bored.??._.)??the intention was just to have green skin and regular clothes, but some of the skin attacked the clothes??Mad??sooo... Sweat??it all turned green.??[EDIT]??played with it this morning (the morning after I posted this thread) and got it to look how I wanted.??for whatever reason, imageshack wouldn't let me upload the new body sheet thing Thinking??I got someone to upload it for me somewhere else, so it should work Ok

Zombie Bodies (old)
Zombie Bodies (new)
Zombie Heads

Love
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2008 03:38 PM by LMKris.)
10-26-2008 01:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: zombie attack!

lol funny Icon_smile in a green way of course.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
10-26-2008 10:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostrix Offline
Rawr~

;O
I would LOVE to see that on, lol.

[Image: magikarpsigyx9.png]
10-26-2008 02:55 PM
LMKris Offline

Ok??I worked on playing with it again because I spent all night grouching about how I wasn't happy with the clothes being green...

[Image: zombieattackik7.png]
(I'll, uhh, add in a link for the whole sheet of the bodies in the original post once it'll upload Sweat )

yay done!??Kissy2??(I think so anyway... should the pecos get coloredQuestion Mark right now they're just their normal selves...)
10-26-2008 03:26 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

lol this sounds fun, and it seems like resident evil halloween in rune midgard

though I think the green and the Default pink of the HP outfit don't look good at all
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2008 12:53 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-26-2008 07:17 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Interesting idea, if it had come earlier we might have made something halloween-ish out of it.

Maybe later as a non-halloween related addition, or maybe next year.

A few comments, I think the skin green is much too flashy, perhaps try something less fluorescent. As for the head, I don't think paletting is the way to go, the color wont work when there is another palette applied, instead it would be best to make 2 new heads (1 female and 1 male), you can even make special effects on it with pieces of the face falling off or blood or even part of the brain showing or something.

Anyhow, interesting idea ^_^;

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-27-2008 11:37 AM
LMKris Offline

less fluorescent???o.o;??my settings must be set too low >.<;??I thought it was too dark Laugh

is that so (regarding the heads)???ho-hum.??I don't know anything about this palette stuff, I was just bored and "inspired" (for lack of a better word) by the fact that Halloween is coming about and people I know talking about horror movies... but thank you all for the replies~ Icon_redface

and, I have no artistic talents to even think of making my own heads.??XD;??I would love to if I could, but if I tried, it would end up as a stick-figure with little buggy eyes Ok

maybe if I get my settings right so I see what you all see, I'll contemplate trying some ideas I had for clothing color schemes Evil

[EDIT] just saw Legendary Joe's edit-comment about green + high priest... again, maybe it's my darker settings, but I thought the high priest looked the best Laugh
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2008 02:06 PM by LMKris.)
10-27-2008 02:04 PM