Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My attempt to draw something
FrozenMind Offline
NW will never die

My attempt to draw something

[Image: Winter_Creator.jpg]
I've been trying to draw my almost-creator, Nuclear Winter. Rate it and, if possible, give me tips for improvement.

[Image: 652b01wr7.gif]

Nuclear Winter 9x Creator
08-16-2008 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

RE: My attempt to draw something

not bad for a beginner, not bad at all!
Do you really want tips though? I know a lot of people feel really bad if people give em critique, and i'm one of those people who gives critique on art a lot xD

well I can give you a few tips I guess, try looking and studying as much as you can on anatomy and clothing folds, thats a hard one I can see you have attempted the folds, and they arn't half bad actually, so keep on practising! I really like how you drew the clothes around the character, some people kinda draw it like it is stuck skin tight to the body and that's usually a common mistake in learners, so good job!

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
08-17-2008 10:12 AM
Teot Offline
Veteran from Afar

Very good job! I think you should also be a bit more loose on yer pencil. Relax a bit more on the lines, things don't have to be straight lines all the time. =D keep drawing Icon_wink

SuperNatural~ Wizzy
Teot~ The Orange Priestess
FruitLoops~ Smith
[Image: teotbanner2.jpg]
08-17-2008 10:41 AM
Myka Offline
Orange Lady

Really nice picture! There is only one thing i could suggest. Put your hand in front of your face (with open fingers). See, your hand is nearly the same size as your face. Keep in mind that the hands should be the same size as the face! I like this picture so keep on drawing! Icon_biggrin

Myka is my old username, please call me Huuxera! <3
08-17-2008 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply