Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Heavenly Magic- My RO manga
Myka Offline
Orange Lady

Heavenly Magic- My RO manga

So finally I got the courage to share you my Ragnarok Online manga... I started to draw it in 2006 so my drawing style was a bit different back then. Originally it was hungarian, but I tried to translate it to english... you will notice how much my english sucks, but I hope you will understand it. The story is about an angel named Myka. She is a lazy little angel who hates her job (watering flowers). As God (the GM of course XD) heard her complaining, he decided to make a guardian angel from her if she succeeds in protecting a humans life by giving her own life for him. But it's not that easy as it seems, namely because she doesn't know anything about life on earth. But she really wants to be a guardian angel so she agrees, and some minutes later she finds herself on earth- as a novice. She soon finds whom she needs to protect, a boy named Ryoga. But since Myka doesn't know anything about earth, she needs to be protected more as Ryoga... And since Ryoga is a very good-looking wizard-to-be, who knows, she may even fall in love with him?

This is a "true story" from the times when noone made a wizard char telling "wizards suck because they can't do anything by themselves, they always need some melee char's support". Ryoga is my boyfriend, he taught me how to make a wiz invincible, and the other chars in the manga exists too (I mean the thief, later assassin Rayshawn who hates Ryoga and laughs about him because he wants to be a wizard, Ryogas family and so on). So basically this manga contains my whole RO life, my experiences (except from being an angel.... too bad Icon_sad )

The manga is still unfinished, but i wanted to show you. I hope you will like it. I know that the drawing is ugly and the english translation is very bad but please overlook it and enjoy! Note that the manga has the same reading direction as the japanese mangas, so from right to left!!

I deleted all the old links because I moved my homepage. And since I have no time yet to upload the new links, here's the link to my homepage: here you can read the manga if you're interested...

Myka is my old username, please call me Huuxera! <3
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2009 11:04 AM by Myka.)
08-17-2008 11:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga

Nice drawings
I've not had the chance to read it all yet
but keep up the good work!

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
08-18-2008 02:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

wow thats really good Myka! keep it up, i'm already excited at what will happen next! makes me wanna make a ragnarok online manga too, hehe can't wait for the next pages xDD

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
08-18-2008 08:38 AM
FrozenMind Offline
NW will never die

Nice one, really nice... That makes me kinda envious Icon_smile

[Image: 652b01wr7.gif]

Nuclear Winter 9x Creator
08-18-2008 12:02 PM
Myka Offline
Orange Lady

Thank you very much for your comments! ^__^ I edited the first post and added the rest of the first chapter. Again, sorry for the english translation, I hope that yo can understand what I wrote... Also, I forgot to tell that the reading direction is from RIGHT TO LEFT, same as the japanese mangas... Enjoy your time ^_^ !

08-18-2008 03:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Me likes ^_^

It's nice how you switch to realistic style then to chibi, the chibi are really cute Icon_smile

Keep it up, I wanna read the rest!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-18-2008 04:18 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

lol boxing lunatics. You did a very good job with the art. Good use of distance and you changed angles often which is good. The story doesn't really suit my tastes but it's not very far along so I probably shouldn't judge it quite yet. Overall it's a wonderful start.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
08-18-2008 07:05 PM
Myka Offline
Orange Lady

Thank you for your nice criticism, although someone said once that my pictures lack the dynamics... But I still hope to get better so I can draw the rest of the story nicer. And about the storyline... I didn't plan this manga to be a typical lovey-dovey shoujo manga something, of course the main line gonna be the love between the two main characters but overall it's gonna be an eventful RO life story. Now I'm ready with 5 chapters, that is 112 pages and we're not even wizards yet... A lot of things gonna happen, can't wait to draw them! ^_^

I'm starting to upload the 2nd chapter, awww the drawing still sucks but starting from the 3rd-4th chapter it gets a bit better, so please endure it a bit more.

In this chapter Myka and Ryoga finally turn into mages. Myka has to admit that -although she tried to resist- she fell in love with Ryoga. Also the GM appears to embitter her day a bit more...

Chapter two: Awakening feelings

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2009 11:05 AM by Myka.)
08-18-2008 08:16 PM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

haha Myka your drawing ability is fantastic, don't feel down if one person says you need to improve, seriously, your anatomy and poses are fantastic, yeah it's a lil rough here and there, but that's mostly cause it's in pencil.

great story so far! I'm so interested xD

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
08-18-2008 09:08 PM
Altaire Offline

Ooh, handsome GM ;D. I love your drawings Myka, and the dialogue is really funny xD. I can't wait to read more

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
08-18-2008 10:26 PM