Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sorry for lack-of events
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Sorry for lack-of events

hmm ayu, maybe it is time for you to reinstall your whole computer?

suggestion: after reinstalling and updating all the anti viruses and installing all the programs and setting all the custom settings, you should try using Norton Ghost. It's a nifty program which really helps and saves you soo much time for reinstallation.
Thus you could practically reinstall for only 15 minutes every 3 months without ruining your CD drive and without waiting for hours...
just recall the image, update stuff, customize the settings, do whatever, and then save the image again... nice....

oh and maybe you should check your ISP... give them a call... maybe there are new proxy settings or whatever...

hope to see u online again soon...

-w-
08-25-2008 05:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Teot Offline
Veteran from Afar

so far I haven't had issues with the server crashing on me except when I didn't patch properly. T_T hope it goes well ayu and you figure out what's going on

SuperNatural~ Wizzy
Teot~ The Orange Priestess
FruitLoops~ Smith
[Image: teotbanner2.jpg]
08-25-2008 06:25 AM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE:??Sorry for lack-of events

GM-Ayu Wrote:I reinstalled, ran into a lot of trouble during the reinstall, and finally got it working (but no sound effect or BGM XD; not like anyone listens to them anyway though). Sadly, lag is unresolved x_x; I still get disconnected by the character login screen half the time, and then when I do succeed, I failed to load the NPCs within my screen and then d/c anyway in the end...

Tried to run whatever scan I can imagine, and so far still not helping with anything (even after clearing 60 adwares XD). This is frustrating >>;

Really I'm quite convinced that this isn't just 'random lag' since it persisted for one full week now, and to lag out at char log in screen with "failed to connect to server" when server is definitely online? >_<

Hopefully this problem fix itself soon. Until then I'll just be in forums and probably won't be online =(

Can I be so bold as to ask for system specs/age of system, internet provider, router model, etc...?

perhaps with a more detailed peek at how your computer/network is setup we may be able to aid you in resolving this issue.

If you're on a wireless network is it protected to prevent unwanted people to access it?

- T.

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
08-26-2008 02:01 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Saw Ayu online last night, does it mean problem fixed? ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-26-2008 02:16 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

No it wasn't... I was flashing on and off the entire night, but in the afternoon I got the luck to host a Run Hydro Run ;p

I worked with some players and GM-Aki/GM-Vanadis all at the same time on MSN throughout this weekend, and none of us can really find the problem... perhaps it's just "something went wrong" between me and the server beyond what Pandora or I can do =/

This happened once before at the beginning of the event-arc so Draken and Aaronock basically have to direct the event for me in my place as I just keep relogging back every time I got d/ced to spawn monsters. That time it naturally fixed itself after 2 days though without me doing anything o_O;

Sigh for once I'm compelled to grind instead of sitting in town to collect dust+chat, and now I can't grind. I hate the irony D:

08-26-2008 03:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Have you contacted your ISP?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-26-2008 03:57 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

GM-Pandora Wrote:Have you contacted your ISP?

Finally did today after trying everything, and waited on the phone for my ISP for hour *neck-stiff from holding the phone with neck*. They'll be coming tomorrow to try to fix the internet as there's "abnormal signal" from my modem Icon_suprised

I'll let them figure out what it means... if things go well, hopefully normality will resume after tomorrow ^_^

08-26-2008 10:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Wah, we can't do the events for RP without a GM assisting us, as we become severely limited for what we can do without you guys! .-.
Hope this gets sorted out! Sounds messy what is going on here Icon_sad

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-26-2008 10:24 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Aaronock Wrote:Wah, we can't do the events for RP without a GM assisting us, as we become severely limited for what we can do without you guys! .-.
Hope this gets sorted out! Sounds messy what is going on here Icon_sad

That is solved by Making Aaron into a GM XD
08-27-2008 12:51 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Huuuhhhh I like playing too much.
Though several at first when GM-Belial was introduced believed me to be him, and I had to stand next to him a few times to prove it. It was dumb too cause I was on Aaronock for his introduction. >_>

People are silly sometimes :3

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-27-2008 01:02 AM