Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frequent Disconnections/Lag
kyoshiro421 Offline

Frequent Disconnections/Lag

As the title says, I get frequent disconnections every now and then when i'm attacking a monster, moving, or doing nothing at all. Everything just stops... then it disconnects (RO, not my internet, though). It's been happening a lot lately, but there are times when it doesn't get disconnected/lag at all. Please help.

P.S. Didn't really felt like posting this because it wasn't a big deal to me before, but this might get me banned (i.e. GM bot tests me and I get disconnected all of a sudden), so might as well try to fix it.

Thank you.

I am not real
08-30-2008 04:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Frequent Disconnections/Lag

Since this seems to be happening to you but not so much to others check your computer / internet connection.

Do you have any downloads running? Do you have a firewall? Run a check for spywares in case.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-01-2008 10:38 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Frequent Disconnections/Lag

well if i may have a say, sometimes it happens to me and my GF too.. but only the last week or two... usually it's fine and dandy...

i checked my internet connection and wifi, all seems to be fine.

Of course it may be my ISP or the IIX (Indonesian Internet Exchange) which can be considered force majeur, but i can't help thinking that the last week or so playing heRO has been a bit slower for me and my GF...

just voicing my concern. Thx Panda.

-w-
09-01-2008 09:56 PM