Poll: Would you play the new Ragnarok Online 2?
Definitely!
Most likely.
I'll try it probably just to test it out.
No way!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE: Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?

plyed it some time ago and it's not RO, it's just another 3d mmo with the ro name slap on it.??Also archers being replaced by slingers is a big no no for me.

[Image: ro2shot2007070801314512ne3.th.png][Image: ro2shot2007070801314512qw3.th.jpg][Image: ro2shot2007070600211062zx4.th.jpg]
[Image: ro2shot2007070600070471gg5.th.jpg][Image: ro2shot2007070602153334my5.th.jpg][Image: ro2shot2007070602460898tc8.th.jpg]
[Image: dance01hc6.th.jpg]

Also my answer is I would just play it IF it gets fully translated and on a private server. (seriously after playing it, WHO PAYS FOR THIS?)

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2008 09:58 AM by Kirby_Z.)
12-21-2008 09:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Only thing that coming back to RO1 that I miss is the /sit -> /lie command Icon_biggrin

lol. @die
12-22-2008 07:30 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Kirby_Z Wrote:plyed it some time ago and it's not RO, it's just another 3d mmo with the ro name slap on it.??Also archers being replaced by slingers is a big no no for me.

Also my answer is I would just play it IF it gets fully translated and on a private server.??(seriously after playing it, WHO PAYS FOR THIS?)

Archers...replaced by slingers...as in....GunSlingers?!?!Love

Lol, jp, I like GS, but I doubt they will replace archers with them.
12-22-2008 09:13 PM
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

Well what do you call a long range class that uses guns instead of Bows & arrows?

Quote:Recruit
????The Recruit is the supposed replacement of the Archer from RO1. Yet, from the official description, its role varies from the Archer and more like the Gunslinger class from RO1. Regardless, the Recruit is the long-range attack master, with many of its skills using long-range attacks to deal damage. The Recruit more closely resembles the Gunslinger, a new class released in RO1. Unlike the Archer, the Recruit uses weapons similar to modern day guns, rifles, and gatling cannons. This weaponry is known as a "Dampf Flinte" in the RO2 world. The Norman race advanced heavily in technology to attain guns to make up for their shortcomings in their physical and mental abilities. A large difference from the RO1 Archer is that Recruits can also engage in melee effectively. Footage has been released of a Recruit attacking an enemy using their gun as a melee weapon, hitting them with the butt end of the gun. The advanced Archer classes, Bard/Dancer and Hunter, are again unknown of continuance in RO2. The Hunter advances on the abilities of the Archer, increasing use of damage skills with long-range attacks and enabling the player to use traps to trick enemies. It has been concluded that Bards and Dancers will not journey to RO2, as the Clown class will receive their abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUMtyrgI...re=related

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2008 10:59 PM by Kirby_Z.)
12-22-2008 10:49 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Kirby_Z Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUMtyrgI...re=related

What the hell?
It takes almost a minute for the monster to attack him back.
Then it does for a little bit, then goes back to standing there allowing itself to get shot....

(unless Gunners can put down traps that I cannot see.)

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-23-2008 01:45 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Ripoff of WoW much?

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
12-23-2008 10:08 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Monkey Feet Wrote:Ripoff of WoW much?

Of course not! Since when does WoW have cartoony graphics, or l337 epic sets, or, or a skill bar....oh wait....nvmSweat

Kirby_Z Wrote:Well what do you call a long range class that uses guns instead of Bows & arrows?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUMtyrgI...re=related

Well I wouldn't call it a recruitIcon_biggrin. I don't like archers that much, I think of them as overplayed in games, especially mmorpgs. However, I don't think Gravity would be stupid enough to get rid of them. Maybe when you advance as a Recruit you can either choose to "go back to the old ways" and pick up a bow and arrows, or continue with guns and become a Gunslinger? At least I hope that is what will happen. Icon_redface
12-23-2008 02:00 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: ??Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?

Kulluminatii Wrote:

Of course not! Since when does WoW have cartoony graphics, or l337 epic sets, or, or a skill bar....oh wait....nvmSweat

Come now. We all know WoW isn't the only game to have those. <<

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-23-2008 02:03 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:????Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?

Ellie Wrote:
Kulluminatii Wrote:

Come now. We all know WoW isn't the only game to have those. <<

True, it seems like its the standard for 3D mmorpgs these days.Icon_wink

Also, I totally forgot that there are going to be two new races, the Ellr and Dimago, so at least one of them should have archers as a playable class.
12-23-2008 02:28 PM
rosuke Offline

uh... no.. i dun think so... maybe RO 2 is alrdy finished, but i aint perfect yet, and this RO is almost perfect Icon_biggrin, and it's still takes a loooooong time until gravity's willing to sell it to other country ( well, there is private server, but theres a theres soooo damn many bugs there, not to mention the lag.. ugh... -.-), so... i guess i'll stick to RO Icon_biggrin
12-28-2008 09:34 AM