Poll: Would you play the new Ragnarok Online 2?
Definitely!
Most likely.
I'll try it probably just to test it out.
No way!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2?

Erbmon Wrote:I seen the videos the screens and all and it sux, if I swap game i will fully spend mi time on wow wher i allredy are 80 and gor bored but still better then ro2.
You can't judge a game by videos and screenshots, if people did that, I bet more then half of the people that play RO wouldn't of played it in the first placeIcon_biggrin.

I personally think the game has a lot of potential, especially considering that it is a very early release BETA.

I hope the final RO2 product will cut down on the "cutesiness" just a little, but then again, maybe when you play as the Dimago the game will feel a lot less cute.Icon_wink

I also hope they keep the job system similar to RO1. (I would really like the Recruit to be able to upgrade to a GunslingerIcon_biggrin).

The biggest problem they are going to have, as with any 3D mmorpg, is keeping it fun and fresh. Its hard if not impossible to make a mmorpg without "copying" at least one or two elements from another mmorpg; but they should at least attempt to add something to their game to make it unique.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.Icon_wink
01-13-2009 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Would YOU play the new Ragnarok Online 2? - Kulluminatii - 01-13-2009 10:02 PM