Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my account???
Sthephio Offline

my account???

someone changed my password what hapenned ????

[Image: abb518jt2.gif]

Karasuman HP 95X
Jose Creator 80X
Suilan Prof 90X
10-02-2008 07:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: my account???

Please read this thread http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...6#pid92656

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
10-02-2008 07:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thyara Offline

"Who: Sthephi0 + related accounts
How Long: Permanent
What he/she did: Dual cliented"

I think it is a really bad work a GM ban all accounts of people who are playing on lan house where Stephio works cause she thinks we all are double clients of Sthephio... Now we can?t play cause a crazy GM thought all people with same IP of Stephio are doble client of him =/ I don?t like to post on forum but there?s no other way, I hope Pandora fix it soon and be careful with the people she chooses as GM.

That?s all.
10-02-2008 10:54 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Sweat

I think we get the picture when you have 1 thread + 3 tickets + 1 (or more) PM towards all the GMs, first of all. We also hope that you get the picture when we reply all those with just 1 PM from GM-Aki too instead of 1 response for all of those things about the same question/problem.

We don't auto-ban anyone when there's more than 1 account online from one IP. Family members play together on the same server all the time and they're just fine. It isn't a matter of confusion over IP, but we banned purely because we found out that Sthephio logged multiple accounts for himself.

Mathematically speaking,

(number of physical player(s) playing < number of accounts online from one IP) = ban

10-03-2008 12:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
JouJou Offline

good nigth GM-Ayu
u say dont give auto-ban anyone when there's more than 1 account online from one IP, but in this case is the same, for example I have 2 accounts registered with the same mail and at a certain time can give one to my brother so they can help me in the game, Both are playing at the same time from my house with the same IP (multiple accounts for me) In this case, the mathematica dont work because there are equal number of players and accounts at the same time from the same ip, I think u need review the case very carefully when it comes to ip, personally, I've had problems in the past in other servers with the ip when played in lan, and now I would not want the same thing happens to my friend, I ask you please to change their sentence /sob
thanks for your time, you soon
[Image: Y7V2.m628297-02.jpg]
10-03-2008 01:44 AM
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

It is simple, we have undeniable proof that Sthephio has been playing with at least 2 accounts at the same time by himself. There isn't really anything else to add.

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
10-03-2008 01:51 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

RE:??my account???

GM-Mystra Wrote:It is simple, we have undeniable proof that Sthephio has been playing with at least 2 accounts at the same time by himself. There isn't really anything else to add.

Can we see it? I'm kind of curious how you caught him.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
10-03-2008 02:22 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

What if involves a player who saw him do this offence reporting him? The player will get a bad reputation and the offender's friends could make his life on heRO miserable. The only one who deserves to see this undeniable proof is Sthephio and only in private. So how about we stay out of this whole thing -_- ?
10-03-2008 02:41 AM
Sthephio Offline

I work in a lan house and all my members play in lan house I did not and do not use dual client because friends and cousins use my acc and it did not prove that the dual's IP lan house is the same for all members of the Guild who plays in lan house
I'm not used DUAL CLIENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Karasuman HP 95X
Jose Creator 80X
Suilan Prof 90X
10-03-2008 08:25 AM
Sthephio Offline

all my friends can log any account and I use my power to help another house has since launched many computers!
IP does not change is always the same

Karasuman HP 95X
Jose Creator 80X
Suilan Prof 90X
10-03-2008 08:28 AM
Thread Closed