Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roar in the Night, No More
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

Roar in the Night, No More

(Just a short story I was writing one random night. When I say short, I mean short. Hope you enjoy Icon_biggrin )

Chapter 2: Roar of the Night, No More
The night that the beasts roared silenced. The fangs of that terror covered in blood of those who it slayed and its own. Countless fell before its death by one faithful shot. The fangs of the monster nicknamed Death's Shadow now stand for the world to see. Once feared as it hunted, its legacy as a killer remains, its story still used, but the fangs that caused that terror no longer in the mouth that terrorized the world. What remains unclear, even after the death of the terror, is why the deaths of the unsuspecting continue. What is the reason, its rather simple...

An endless fight continued even with the fangs as their trophy. The war against such a beast can not end so easily. That beast, the Shadow of Death, will fight until it can fight no more, which is more then most people. The brave have stood to fight, how long will they last?

(tbc?)
(There is a sequal to this but I haven't written it yet. Its titled Roar in the Night, Once More)

GT-BlackHiro, GT-WhiteHiro, GT-ShadowHiro, GT-Destiny

Quote:A Lost Soul drifting though the voids of Eternal
Darkness
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2008 08:04 PM by GT-Hiro.)
10-09-2008 07:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply