Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
calling non-trans guilds
Shaelyn Offline
Fae...of DOOM!

calling non-trans guilds

hey hey guys.??welcome to my guild wish list.??reply if you think your guild's right for me!??be specific; tell me what fits my wish list about your guild and what doesn't pls.

first and foremost, non-trans woe active.??this is a must.

next, I want a fairly laid-back guild.??frankly, I'm probably going to be playing on this server relatively casually.??I'm not going to be on the server all the time, nor am I going to be at woe all the time (despite the fact that I'll be on the forums constantly.)??I don't want a guild leader that gets disgruntled or drops me from the guild for not being at woe or around every week, cuz sometimes I just have a lot of crap going on.
note also:??I will not be around for sunday woe at all.??ever.

and to further that original point...when I play a game, it's to have fun whether I win or lose.??the best war I've ever participated in, I lost miserably XD??I'm not a big competitor, I'm just out to have a good time and help people out where I can.
if you're all about kicking ass and taking names though and are interested in having me, feel free to reply anyway.??just let me know what I'm getting into. XD

partied leveling is an added bonus.??...and a close-knit group is an *awesome* added bonus.??community is the main reason I play.

I'd like to know your guild storage policies if you have them.??(this may be an odd question, I know.??I've been in some odd guilds with odd policies though.??if you really wanna know, ask - I'm an open book, but just know I may talk your ear off once you get me started XD)

thanks!??<3

~Shae

[Image: 37z4hjpf.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2008 12:46 AM by Shaelyn.)
10-10-2008 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: calling non-trans guilds

I'm pretty sure Legendary Warriors would fit you well. Click the link to find more info about LW and our rules.

As long as you are actively hunting/lvling and show up for WoE occassionly, you are welcome to stay. The moment you start WoEing, you will benefit by getting items from Treasure boxes. Give LW a shot and see how much you'll enjoy it Icon_wink

@who2 bloody to find me. (Don't PM Bloody Seller though, he's a vendslave.)
10-10-2008 12:57 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

bloody didnt mention that we are not non-trans woe active. we are heavily trans woe active. but we will do our best to ensure that you do trans, i hope you like to trans and would join us in some fun trans woes. keep an open mind, play the game in ways you never have before. high end MVPing (randgris, ifrit, etc), high end dungeon partying, etc if you havent done those before on a low rate. Icon_biggrin we are a very active guild with very lively guild chat most of the time and definitely help out guildies alot.

PM bloody, @who Ex, or find me on Nubb or Invertigo. or visit our guild hang out spot in hugel town No1

guild storage and other policies are explained in our guild forum, great shared castle drop system designed by bloody can help you get geared very quickly Icon_smile

we'd love for you to talk our ears off XD
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i..._Warriors?
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2008 03:13 AM by teOx.)
10-10-2008 02:46 AM
ZackFireblade Offline

LW, Behemoth, and DD are pretty heavy on WoE though, so I don't know if they would have the laid-back style you're looking for. You might look into Bamboo Squad.

HibikiTheAlchemist:  9x/5x Biochemist
~~Rose:  99 Lif (First homunc on heRO to evolve!)
Hibiki:  95/50 Brewer alt
Rogue Skye: 91/50 Dagger Rogue/Farming alt
Blueberry Poring: 8x Monk
Arrow Chucker: 7x Bard
Shotgun Sinner: 7x Shotgun/Launcher Gunslinger
Rapid Fire Redemption: 7x Revolver/Gatling Gunslinger
10-10-2008 04:07 AM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Or you could also try Tricolor.

We are a non-trans WoE oriented guild with a PvP addiction :]
10-10-2008 04:15 AM
ZackFireblade Offline

I've seen Tricolor in action, they're pretty good. (they certainly made a nice rush on Geffen last WoE)

HibikiTheAlchemist:  9x/5x Biochemist
~~Rose:  99 Lif (First homunc on heRO to evolve!)
Hibiki:  95/50 Brewer alt
Rogue Skye: 91/50 Dagger Rogue/Farming alt
Blueberry Poring: 8x Monk
Arrow Chucker: 7x Bard
Shotgun Sinner: 7x Shotgun/Launcher Gunslinger
Rapid Fire Redemption: 7x Revolver/Gatling Gunslinger
10-10-2008 04:36 AM
Shaelyn Offline
Fae...of DOOM!

RE:??calling non-trans guilds

teOx Wrote:bloody didnt mention that we are not non-trans woe active. we are heavily trans woe active. but we will do our best to ensure that you do trans, i hope you like to trans and would join us in some fun trans woes. keep an open mind, play the game in ways you never have before. high end MVPing (randgris, ifrit, etc), high end dungeon partying, etc if you havent done those before on a low rate. Icon_biggrin we are a very active guild with very lively guild chat most of the time and definitely help out guildies alot.

I appreciate the offer, but no thanks.??this is as much about a lack of time to get to trans as anything, and also that I don't make a huge effort to speed level (I don't want to get burned out on the characters I play).??it took me three years to make a trans character on my last server, and while this server has higher rates than my old one, I also have less time to play now than I used to.??I'd rather not spend another three years in a guild w/o being able to do much in it in terms of woe; I've already been through that and didn't enjoy it much.
so that's where I stand.??thanks but no thanks.

I may talk your ears off anyway though Icon_razz

ZackFireblade Wrote:LW, Behemoth, and DD are pretty heavy on WoE though, so I don't know if they would have the laid-back style you're looking for.??You might look into Bamboo Squad.

I talked to Kevin in-game about Bamboo last night, thanks ^_^??they do seem to match a lot of what I'm looking for, with what I'm looking at it's very likely that I'll join them.??we'll see.

Kretzer Wrote:Or you could also try Tricolor.

We are a non-trans WoE oriented guild with a PvP addiction :]

can ya tell me more???is woe serious business for you guys, or are ya'll generally laid-back about it???are you guys community-oriented or partied-leveling-oriented?

~Shae

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2008 11:30 AM by Shaelyn.)
10-10-2008 11:25 AM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

I think Bamboo would be a suited guild for you ^_^

We are woe active in the NT castle, but attending is not mandatory. We're pretty casual and laid back, you can level at your own rhythm. If you need information just ask, the guild is active there's always a few members on, and we're friendly too of course.

Irony of fates also woe in alde and are a nice bunch, if you plan to make a baby I'm sure static would love a new member to try to beat us "adults" in the NT castle xD, tri color are mostly nice also, they woe in both trans and non trans as far as I can see.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
10-10-2008 01:28 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

fair enough. check out el tricolor theyre a really fun bunch Icon_biggrin
10-10-2008 02:35 PM
Shaelyn Offline
Fae...of DOOM!

I've checked out some of the NT guild threads.

I've decided for sure I'm not going to go with Irony of Fates.

...and Tricolor *still* hasn't given me enough information XD

as far as static goes, a baby-class guild I think would be SO CUTE and SO MUCH FUN. ...but I'm not going to start off with a baby class.
...er, wait. ya'll's adoption system is the same as standard, right?

~Shae

10-10-2008 04:40 PM