cry IMBA pls

RE: A> Ghostring card

valk shield is alot more than 3.5m
10-23-2008 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Thats the bad underpricing Sakurato not the good kind.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
10-23-2008 01:27 PM
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

Lol I suck in maths >.<
10-23-2008 07:39 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

@Bloody and all those interested:
1. Just to be clear, i do "underprice" items which are not in my top priority list. Why?
A. Vendors undoubtedly vend at a higher price than what they would let go of the items were we to talk to the sellers personally.
B. The fact that they are vended and have stayed vended for some time (that allows me to look at them) means that people have not been that inclined to buy those items at that price.
C. I am a utilitarian man, i value more things that i can readily use. All other items are a bonus which i would happily take off your hands to allow more flexibility in your bidding, but i may not value them as much as you expect them to be valued.
as Adam Smith would put it:
[Value] is adjusted...not by any accurate measure, but by the haggling and bargaining of the market, according to that sort of rough equality which, though not exact, is sufficient for carrying on the business of common life.

2. I did not plan this auction to last until the next TOH. Furthermore, as this auction started on a Sunday, so it will end on a Sunday because i said i'd give it 2 weeks. And the 2 AM GMT review time everyday (given the auction will last until Sunday) means that the auction will end around 24 hours AFTER the next TOH.
I have reviewed my wishlist and i have set the value of a Horong card for me at 7 M. I believe this price is fair for both parties.

3. I appreciate your point, thus i have increased the value of each goblin card at 3 M. I believe this value is quite fair, if you disagree then i will be happy to accept other substitutes.

4. Thank you for clearing that out. Although my girl is mainly a 2-HS user, i will value the ice falchion at 400 k.

5. I apologize for another mistake on my part. I admit that i put it up on the wishlist because i saw evo's sale. Thus i will tag a value of 6 M each on the valkyrja's shield.

6. Regarding the enchanted peach tree, I will offer 3.5 M for that card. IMHO the waste stove combo is better than the enchanted peach tree combo for my monk.

Regarding the auction itself:
1. Bloody's bid (with the goblins @3M and enchanted peach @3.5 M) is estimated at around 129 M

2. Tripp's bid is estimated at around 121 M (due to the overupped Damascus, guard muffler, and odin's blessing)

However, i have spoken to my girlfriend and she said that she liked Tripp's bid more than bloody's particularly due to the overupped Damascus (and me personally for the stunner[2])

Because both have bid over 120 M for the same review date, me and my GF decided to give the auction another day.
Tommorrow will be TOH day, and 2 AM GMT (review time) will fall 4 hours AFTER the start of TOH. We will review this post tommorrow while waiting for the PVP tourney (me and my girl will take the monster and item trial), so if you are thinking of going PVP, it would be better to post before TOH.

For tommorrow's FINAL review, if there is still a difference in estimated value of more than 6.5 M, we will give it to the highest bidder - I believe 5 M is an acceptable error margin value (<5%) to make sure that my estimates of both bids are within acceptable error range. However if this limit is not met, then me and my GF will determine tomorrow whose bid is better suited to our needs.

Again, thank you for your participation, and i apologize for several price-estimating infractions.

-w-
10-23-2008 11:42 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Goib set
Morph set
Fire Blend
Ice Falchion
Schweizersabel
+7 3x Caramel Chain[3]
2 Frigg's Circlets
3 Odin's Blessings
Mimic card
Frilldora card
Vanbrek card
Waste Stove card
Sohee card
Whisper card
Horong card
2 Goblin cards
2 Caramel cards
Enchantd Peach Tree card
Celeb wings
Complete BS ranker VVS elemental Damscus set
200 Elu
1k Great Natures
80 Gold
40mil

Since you are going after Monk combo, how much do you value the following:

+8 Seal Double Mino Chain[3]
+8 Seal Double Desert Wolf Chain[3]
+8 Seal Chain[3]
10-24-2008 01:04 AM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

Goibne Set (all of it)
Morph Set (all)
fireblend
Ice Falchion
Frigg's Circlet
+5 Odin's Blessing
Mimic Card
+5 frilldora muffler
Celebrity Wings
RANKER VVS elemental Damscus set [+7 fire/wind/earth/ice]
Vanberk card
2x ring[1]
Stunner[2]
Remover Card
Antique Firelock card
Phen Card
Snow Bunny Card
nine tails card
Goblin Card
Waste Stove Card
2x Creamy Clip
5k great natures
100 gold
200 elus
30 mil

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
10-24-2008 02:36 AM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

mahawirasd Wrote:5. I apologize for another mistake on my part. I admit that i put it up on the wishlist because i saw evo's sale. Thus i will tag a value of 6 M each on the valkyrja's shield.
Doesn't really matter since none of the offers even have it in them, but that's actually still rather low for valk shields. The shields tend to be around 10m. I've sold around 7-10 in both vending and direct dealings, each in range of 10-15m (some pure zeny while others zeny + items), my old MVPing partner sold 2 around there, and I have seen a couple go in vends at that too.

It's kind of like how ulle's cap used to be...the only people who really hunt and get them are those that plan to use them. Not many people hunt minivalks on a whim.
10-24-2008 03:32 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

*slowly munches on more popcorn*
10-24-2008 04:49 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

1. Thank you evo very much for that, and since no one's offering any, let's just strike that out of the wishlist (i agree that 10+ M may be worth it for a shield, but i'm not yet inclined to buy one)...

2. teOx>> pay up for the pop corn... 1 M z... xP

3. ooo latest update:
Bloody's offer: 135 M
Tripp's offer: 128 M
wow so close...

will try to be up later tonight to see if there are any updates. Will most definitely wake up an hour before TOH tommorrow morning...

-w-
10-24-2008 08:20 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

its intense Icon_razz
10-24-2008 01:52 PM