Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Hero's Tale (Past)
Kyonashi Offline
Mushrambo

A Hero's Tale (Past)

(OCC: Ok ive been roleplaying for about 5 years now so this should be good enough if people like it please message me and tell me or leave a comment here if you dont like it tell me what i did wrong ok?)

a young boy was born on a night of full red moon as he was caried by village elders. The villagers thought of this boy as the phrophecy he was known as Kyonashi Mashurambo he was born in the town of Morroc and had few siblings he grew up with another boy named Hamza. both of the two always had fun and played, the elders told them that they where destined to be eather Dark or Light Heroes of the world the children where out on the night of kyo's birthday standing under the red moon. A pet that kyo's father had found for him came to kyo and looked him in the eyes the pet was a garm and warned kyo of the villages attack, Hamza ran ahead to see what had happened to the village. Kyo's garm had took him in on that night, As kyo came to the village he seen it a flames...

Kyo then walked around calling out hamza's name to not find him minutes later kyo see's a giant brown beast with demonic angels behind him, this beast was known as Satan morroc he glared at him and pulled out his dagger and ran at him the best had hit kyo into a building and from that night kyo was hospitalized. Days later He had woken up in a prontera hospital with hamza by his side, Hamza stood up and wiped the tears from his face and said our village is dead and that his family had died, the only reason that kyo was alive is because his Garm had stood up for him and that when his garm died he left the cresent yellow moon that was on his forehead on kyo's arm. Kyo stood up off the hospital bed and began walking out the door. Hamza stuck out his arm to reach kyo but and asked where are you going, kyo agrily replied that he was going to kill satan morroc no matter what it took that he would avenge his family and his Garm. Hamza looked down in disapointment but looked up with a smile on his face, he laughed and said i knew you would try to do something like this but i guess i cant stop you, Hamza then gave kyo his money and his weapons back. Kyo went and bought thief clothes and began leaving Prontera. He turned back once more to look at his friend and smiled, Kyo then left training day after day to become stronger.

few years have past and kyo has grown up to become and Assassin, kyo returns to Morroc and see's the ruins of the village and the few people that lived there. He walked threw as he noticed a familar face that ran up to him. It was kyo's younger sister who they thought had died her name was Cymri and was protected by a priest during the fire, She told him that she ran into the warp but before the priest could come threw the satan morroc and killed him already causing the warp to vanish while the sister was left in the Snow Desert of Lutie. She told him the Gifts that where brought to him on his birthday by his father where there and that for him to defeat satan morroc he would need it. His sister fed him as he stayed there for 3 nights and then began to leave one it reached night. Before he left his sister told him that there is something special there for him in lutie that he will love. The girl gave him a Peco Peco and he rode away. For 2 months kyo traveled and finally reached lutie.

There where Foot steps leading to the entrance of toy factory. He was guessing that this is where he needed to go. He walked up all of the Boxes and reached the second lvl he looked around, he turned his back and all of a sudden a snow sword stuck out at him and the monster thought he was dead, but as the beast removed his sword he realized that only his thief clothes where on his blade to the left of him was the kyo and his daggers. the boy looked at him with an angered face and jumped down slicing at the beast but instead a baby garm jumped in his way taking the slice for the beast. the boy then looked down at the dieng garm and looked back up as the giant garm reached out to attack him. the beast in the back ground then used snow storm and kyo's arm froze. One of the baby garms lunged out to bite him and gripped on to kyo's arm. The beast then spoke in a demon kind of way "Boy do you kno who i am" kyo answered smartly "No and i didnt care to ask who you where" kyo then was able to move his hand again but the baby garm was still on it. kyo stabbed the garm in its mouth and then lunged at the Beast, "Stupid boy do you think the same trick will work on me twice" the beast then used storm gust again as kyo dodges to the left and begins running to slice him a imp then jumps in the way and is sliced. the beast then speaks once more " Boy i am Stormy the Knight i Run this place known as Xmas Dungeon this is the last you will hear me speak...for the fact the last you hear any one speak" the garms then jump on the boy and bit his arms and legs enabling him to move. Stormy then walks up and attempts to torture the boy first he slices his arms but instead doing this was a mistake. The leader garm that was biting him let go because he noticed the moon symbol on his arm, all the others stepped down as Kyo looks and remembers the moon symbol he then begins to clash with stormy as another imp jumps up to stab kyo but dies in the attempt. Kyo then lvls up and learns a new skill, he looks at the knight and laughs he says now its my turn to get some help... Kyo disappeared as Stormy looks around looking for him, Kyo sticks his hand infront of stormy uncloacking and holding his daggers next to his throat. kyo speaks " you know in the movies people hold the sword to the persons throat and ask them to beg for there life what will you do stupid knight" stormy laughs and replies to his words " fine spare my life boy and i will give you something worth your while", kyo raises his eye brows in intrest and says ok" kyo then walks away a bit as stormy yells out "DEATH" the lights in toy factory go black as when they flash back on stormy 's body falls into broken ice....Kyo the leave the factory and walks to a tree with presents and his name on it.. inside one of the boxes kyo had a Jamadahar in the other was a Baby Garms egg.

(OCC: im in school so il have to end that right there but next time i come back il begin the next Chapter)

[Image: sdkv2.gif]
10-14-2008 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply