Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sage quest waiting room.
chipr Offline

Sage quest waiting room.

Er I'm in waiting room for the second part of Sage quest. The NPC said it would take 5-10 minutes to port over but I've been here 40+ with no sign of anything happening. I tried exiting and going back.. Tried to talk to the other NPCs of the quest but they were too busy for me. The NPC for second test just sends me to the waiting room.

Erf?
10-15-2008 05:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Sage quest waiting room.

I'm still at work so I can't help you directly... thing to suspect the most is what happened to the person taking the sage test BEFORE you, and what kind of mess did they leave behind that got the NPC timer counter totally confused and lost. If the person before you got d/ced during the test, it's a *possible* reason why the test is still waiting and waiting for the test to 'finish.'

If no GM is on at the moment, ask Main to find out who is the person who did the sage test before you. I'll try to head for that direction. However, even if you found out, I'm not sure if there's really ways to help you without a GM to fix the problem after it is identified =(

GM Pandora should be home from work anytime now, but may be preparing for events and can't be found... on top of WoE coming as well. By very latest, server time 8 she is hosting a bday event, you can probably grab her before or after that event for sure.

10-15-2008 05:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chipr Offline

o_o;;; I dunno if anyone had between me going and me being here again. I lost a smidget cause I wasn't really prepared. Thought I'd wing it >_>;

I'm sorry if I broke it by dying in there though X_x;
10-15-2008 06:05 PM
Ryuvin Offline

Is it just reset manually by a GM or is it reset by waiting? Because I have the same problem as well at the moment Icon_sad I'm stuck in the waiting room heh, ah well i'll raise another class in the mean time then.
10-16-2008 05:26 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

should be fixed now

10-16-2008 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply