Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PvP arena
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

PvP arena

The one we have now is just wierd =\
It costs money, and the arena is really uncomfortable..
Can you make a small compfy and free PvP arena, an entrance to which is from the center of Pront?
I'm just used to it as a place to hang out when you're no lvling, and also to test skills and equips with your friends,
which is kinda hard here =\

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
12-18-2005 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: PvP arena

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=647

GM-Feith Wrote:First of all there is a forum section called SUGGESTIONS this is where you should post threads like this one.

Personnally it really irritates me when you comming to me and say "ah this sucks, this sucks, it should be like this or like this"

You may suggest like that if you want but that really does not justify me to look what your are talking about.

Yes we know what a PVP Arena looks like, we already played on several severs. But this is not one of our priorities at the moment. I think the most important is that THERE IS a Pvp arena located in Izlude and Prontera INN and for the moment it is fine as it is.

GM-Pandora Wrote:Yeah what Feith said, but it was in our original plan to have a PVP NPC that warps you to different pvp area and tells you how many ppl in each.

We have not made it yet, since it wasnt a priority, it's still not a top-of-the-list item, since there is currently a pvp areana, the regular one.

Please to search topics...

thank you

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
12-18-2005 06:54 PM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

Oops, sorry >_<
I usually use the amasing feature of searching forums, forgut it this time ><
@locktopic? Icon_razz

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
12-18-2005 07:17 PM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

Yes, indeed. Icon_wink Locked.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
12-19-2005 12:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed